The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyrie a cornball. You knew what it was when the reporters claimed Bron was your father figure. I don’t want to hear about his problems of the media and fans are judging him. He’s a NBA player. He’s doing the thing he’s most passionate about and getting paid millions on top of millions. He is a coward. I can’t wait till KD asks for a trade in the off-season.

Yeah I’m all the way okay we didn’t end up with this guy

54FF4E16-C2AF-48FC-8CD9-7956D80FD8DD.png
Man I thought the Kyrie mood swings thing was overblown because all humans have moods, but sheesh. He might genuinely have some chemical imbalance, ie bipolar and need to talk to a professional.

Bridgeport had a hood section bitd :lol: had a chick from there in my yout, don't know the terrain at all now tho. NY 'accent' went a long way. Funny how when I used to go to other states when I was young people would say I had an accent :rofl: :smh: maaaan

Happy Turkey day all :emoji_poultry_leg::emoji_poultry_leg:

Forget where in CT my fam moved to for a bit, may have been Bridgeport, but it was hood as hell. Camden/West Bmore hood. Wasn't no Brooks Brothers anywhere near.
Yea talk about a lateral move going from the South Bronx to Bridgeport :lol:

I’ll be in Norwalk.

Heads up for anyone that cares, Melo returns to the garden (again) New Year's day. I'll be in Jamaica. That would've been another game I would've been present for if the timing worked out.

There will be a day where I go to see the Knicks play just because it's the Knicks and not another draw. My unborn child might be in college by then, but it will come nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom