• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@PLVN

Thoughts on our new coach?

Also, I've given up on Knox and Ntilikina.

How about you?

Knox hasn’t really been given a chance as yet.
Ntilikina probably needs to go to a veteran team that needs defensive minded guards. Those teams usually need a 3 and D guy. Would they build up his self esteem... who knows. Maybe a team like the Spurs

Knox hasn’t really been given a chance as yet

73ED0841-02A9-49E7-8190-68607ED10C69.jpeg

Knox hasn’t really been given a chance as yet.
Ntilikina probably needs to go to a veteran team that needs defensive minded guards. Those teams usually need a 3 and D guy. Would they build up his self esteem... who knows. Maybe a team like the Spurs
If by 3 you mean 3 dribbles then pass then I agree. Dudes been painting Frank as a 3 pt shooter since draft night and I dont get it :lol:

I hated when the team
thibs gonna have a heart attack during a 14 game losing streak.
I dont think that will happen. Serious too ....

Fiz is a scam ..... Miller deserves a shot, but was too shook to put players on the spot .. thibs is to hard on players but honestly speaking RJ, Frank and Mitch seems likr they can handle it. Not sure about knoc and randle ...

The Knicks went crazy for the Mavs last night, but look at the +- on the Mavs players, that’s why I don’t take analytics that serious, these Nerds got a lot of people believing analytics is the only thing that matters for a successful sports team and has people forgetting about the basics of building a successful team.

The Knicks went crazy for the Mavs last night, but look at the +- on the Mavs players, that’s why I don’t take analytics that serious, these Nerds got a lot of people believing analytics is the only thing that matters for a successful sports team and has people forgetting about the basics of building a successful team.
I didnt even know Burke was back with them :nerd:

Wait so RJ didn't even make 1st or 2nd rookie teams?

I’m not really surprised. I thought he was doing the best he could but when I saw there were a few “Why RJ Barrett is good” vids up on YouTube, I already assumed this would happen.

I’m not saying I’m a big+/- fan (definitely not) but I think even the guys who like it would tell you it’s useless on a single game basis, it’s supposed to be for tracking season long trends.

Back
Top Bottom