The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanted Atkinson. Not sure how to feel about the hiring. I do know Thibbs can get the most out of guys. I’m still holding out hope that DSJr will turn a corner. :lol:

Now that I got my initial off the cuff reactions out the way I’m not gonna lie I’ll be a lot more encouraged and hopeful if Woodson and Miller are on the staff as assistants next year

The Kool Aide :rofl:

71A41F27-AB15-4318-87C1-0E70C3DDDF1B.png

Thibbs ain’t the coach the need Knicks need right now...Shoulda just rocked with the dude that finished the season or Atkinson

Last edited:
He’ll be gone by next season for sure

Unless he magically develops a jumper over the summer
Really starting to believe this only applies to someone that doesn’t like playing basketball...
Putting together two practice sessions a day to shoot the ball shouldn’t be that difficult

Really starting to believe this only applies to someone that doesn’t like playing basketball...
Putting together two practice sessions a day to shoot the ball shouldn’t be that difficult
You see his demeanor and body language on the court it ain’t hard to tell he ain’t got that drive

Always ****ing pouting or trying to do the tough guy ****

Idc anymore season only gonna be like 50 games next year anyway

Just waiting on Lamelo

Im all over the coaching news because we all know it’s a carousel anyway, but this what I’m here for. A shortened season with Lamelo and RJ with Thibs can be must see TV. I’m sure it’d be a goldmine of footage for their tv show too.

We gotta stop talking about Lamelo like we’re in a position to draft him. Setting ourselves up for disappointment

Back
Top Bottom