Winner vs Winner
Loser vs Looser

Iight man.

On a 1 v 1 who you guys have?

Frank vs Payton
DSJr vs Austin

Winner vs Winner
Loser vs Looser

Frank beats Payton bc he'd just go to work in the post and Payton isn't skilled enough offensively to score on Frank.

Austin beats DSJ bc he can somewhat shoot and DSJ hasn't done anything since J Cole mentioned him in his song.

Frank beats Austin because Rivers can't have two good games in a row.

DSJ and Elfrid end on a 0-0 tie

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F06%2Fkevin-knox-fortnite-suit-nba-draft-1.jpg

we should've known
:sick: For free from a property that makes a free 40 mill a month.

That earn your stripes , keep what you kill, rherotic is nothing more than keeping business as usual PR.

how about “ we’re going to play our best guys regardless” , “everyone will play an important role” .

i feel like “earN your minutes” And “battle it out” stuff promotes a level of selfishness. I feel like its better to just give guys roles and make them used to it, excel in it. as opposed to This mentality of “i gotta take his minutes n show coach i want it”

anyone feel me?

and as far as Knoc goes.. i SEE the talent. He had flashes in the beginning of last szn where his 3 ball was much improved. Which opened his whole game. Guess its really a confidence thing

Frank beats Payton bc he'd just go to work in the post and Payton isn't skilled enough offensively to score on Frank.

Austin beats DSJ bc he can somewhat shoot and DSJ hasn't done anything since J Cole mentioned him in his song.

Frank beats Austin because Rivers can't have two good games in a row.

DSJ and Elfrid end on a 0-0 tie
So in other words Frank is valuable and should be getting them minutes?

Go figure!

I agree, no way you should start just because you're 20 unless you balling.
That earn your stripes , keep what you kill, rherotic is nothing more than keeping business as usual PR.

how about “ we’re going to play our best guys regardless” , “everyone will play an important role” .

i feel like “earN your minutes” And “battle it out” stuff promotes a level of selfishness. I feel like its better to just give guys roles and make them used to it, excel in it. as opposed to This mentality of “i gotta take his minutes n show coach i want it”

anyone feel me?

and as far as Knoc goes.. i SEE the talent. He had flashes in the beginning of last szn where his 3 ball was much improved. Which opened his whole game. Guess its really a confidence thing
It's the coaches responsibilty to create the roles needed and then play the players who execute the roles the best. Practice is supposed to be a battle. I want to see Frank punch somebody in the face in training camp type ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom