Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We wouldn’t be adding CP3 to try and be competitive even if we did

Sure we ain’t gonna tank if we got him but his main job is gonna be being a bonefied culture setter and to bring the young guns along, building good habits, etc

We wouldn’t be adding CP3 to try and be competitive even if we did

Sure we ain’t gonna tank if we got him but his main job is gonna be being a bonefied culture setter and to bring the young guns along, building good habits, etc

If we take CP3 contract (35 years old, $41.3M in 20/21 / $44.2M 21/22)...
OKC gotta cough up some picks.

Now if we traded Randle and Knox and got CP3 & OKC's 1st (25th pick) which was from Denver, we'll have this years 8th, 25th & 27th pick. If we could use one or two to get Lamelo then it would make sense to me

Cause now you'll have
Mitch
RJ
Lamelo / CP3

All of that without using any of our future picks.
zzzzCapture.PNG
zzzzzzzzzzzzCapture.PNG

Last edited:
Jamal Murray is balling, yet the Maple Mamba title was given to RJ.

Did the Canadians got it wrong or donwe have a stud neding polishing?

Jamal Murray is balling, yet the Maple Mamba title was given to RJ.

Did the Canadians got it wrong or donwe have a stud neding polishing?
Shades of baby jordan. Has any NBA player been successful when advertised as the new version of an older superstar?

I'm assuming CP3 has no say in the trade or hes effectively willing to give up playing competitive basketball for the remainder of his career.

CP3 doesn’t even sniff NY without maybe Melo resigning & a very high draft like Melo to mentor. That could be a competitive team at the very least in the East with the young talent and older players. Every single bit of this is fantasy talk so I’ll take it a step further. Get Ingram for Frank straight up. He’s the guy you intend to build around at this stage of his career.

CP3/EP/Melo
RJ/Melo
Ingram/Knox 🎯
Melo/need a bully
Mitch/need a bully

Meh, defense might be an issue with this fake roster here. Offense gonna be humming though. All 5 in the backcourt can run the offense & not be offensive liabilities. That’s probably the fastest way to relativity while setting up for long-term success.

I'm assuming CP3 has no say in the trade or hes effectively willing to give up playing competitive basketball for the remainder of his career.

That's the thing I heard the Thunder told CP3 they would send him to anywhere he wants as long as they get a fair offer. That's two things working against the Knicks. I doubt he wants to come here, and we aren't really looking to pay them fair value.

The bucks could move stuff around and probably come up with a 1st round pick to send them or just offer them their future picks.

CP3 doesn’t even sniff NY without maybe Melo resigning & a very high draft like Melo to mentor. That could be a competitive team at the very least in the East with the young talent and older players. Every single bit of this is fantasy talk so I’ll take it a step further. Get Ingram for Frank straight up. He’s the guy you intend to build around at this stage of his career.

CP3/EP/Melo
RJ/Melo
Ingram/Knox 🎯
Melo/need a bully
Mitch/need a bully

Meh, defense might be an issue with this fake roster here. Offense gonna be humming though. All 5 in the backcourt can run the offense & not be offensive liabilities. That’s probably the fastest way to relativity while setting up for long-term success.
If those moves, or roster upgrades, are already made I could see CP3 taking a chance on a trade. The roster as constructed now with CP3 would need current player improvement and some luck to make a playoff spot. Despite his lack of post season success CP is a player I like and would welcome...

People were calling RJ Maple Mamba but most of his comparisons were tabbing him as either DeMar DeRozan or Jalen Rose. A few placed him as a poor man's James Harden.

He has a few years to figure it out, RJ works a lot so if anyone does have a chance at reaching or surpassing his projected potential it'll be him.

Why would OKC trade CP3, they’re guaranteed to compete for a playoff spot with him still there.. IDK I’ll look too see which Vet player that is available who has improved their game while being in the league.. Honestly I would see if Jamal Crawford is available.. or IDK who else right now

As a matter of fact they already had Morris and Randle also fits the bill.. but yeah even though Crawford is all offense even if it’s for half a season

Why would OKC trade CP3, they’re guaranteed to compete for a playoff spot with him still there.. IDK I’ll look too see which Vet player that is available who has improved their game while being in the league.. Honestly I would see if Jamal Crawford is available.. or IDK who else right now

As a matter of fact they already had Morris and Randle also fits the bill.. but yeah even though Crawford is all offense even if it’s for half a season
His value will never be as high as it is now moving forward and regardless of how good he was he’s still on the decline and has a crazy contract

They’re gonna look for more young pieces to add to their core this off season for sure

Franchise player lottery pick nice, or just in the league nice? My expectations, wants, or what I think the team needs from him, are too high not be concerned :lol:
I see him as a CJ McCollum type player in terms of impact and role on a team

Def not the guy you wanna be forced to build around and I don’t think he’ll be carrying anyone else but once he improves that shot just a little bit he’ll be a constant threat with the right running man

His defensive instincts were really impressive and offensively his issues just amounted to bad habits that could easily be fixed in my opinion

Last edited:
What is there really to do in OKC besides their college team. If they were going the youth route why didn’t they just do a three team trade with Westbrook..
It makes sense for the Knicks for a playoff push if Paul plays out his contract and they don’t give up too much.

On a side note I always thought Knox was 6’9/6’10 not 6’7

So with the Clippers choking, what time will the rumors of Kawhi or PG13 coming to the Knicks start today?

Back
Top Bottom