• B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cards really go for this much?
Not really

It’s just priced like that because it’s Frank obviously

62880673-8B96-42CC-A953-56FC1BFFECA8.gif

Son, I need to start buying packs of cards.
I wouldn’t buy anything with Knox name attached to it for three thousand grains of sand let alone actual dollars

doing all 3 of these without hesitation even though I like elf and BP. CP3, FVV and seeing what RJ Hampton can bring.
4A92DF37-6464-4ADA-AEDA-387F58723E37.jpeg

Knicks Get: CP3

OKC Get: Knox, Frank, 2021 Dallas Pick, 2021 Charlotte 2nd pick, Payton, Portis ?

We don’t have any better trade options?

New regime same dumb trade ...you shouldn't include any picks period.
So you’d wouldn’t include a late 1st and 2nd rounder for a culture changing PG that can lead RJ, Iggy, Dot, Mitch, our 8th pick, possibly Randle if he’s still around and pair him with FVV. You straight buggin!

Remember Dallas about to have almost max cap room next year so even if KP goes down Lukas going to have players around him. That pick you have to dangle out there. And it’s protected anyway.

Do it & get one step closer to making the Knicks appealing for young talent. I only want CP3 if he can help lure an Ingram type or another yuut. How many more years he got in the tank? CP won’t sign off on the Knicks as presently constructed.

We have to change the culture. We can have all the picks we want and just cycle through them like the Kings, Charlotte, TWolves, Bulls now and a few other franchises that need to change the way big name players perceive them so they’d want to come play with us. It’s just a risk I’d definitely take for a late 1st rounder.

You can have a star young player and no one wants to come play with him just based off of the Franchise, and the TWolves are a prime example. Thibs was the one attracting the players in Minnesota, not KAT.

But I think CP3 with Thibs and a few of our youngins depending on how they play this year could attract a better FA crowd then we are used to, or even a big name trying to force his way to us.

So you’d wouldn’t include a late 1st and 2nd rounder for a culture changing PG that can lead RJ, Iggy, Dot, Mitch, our 8th pick, possibly Randle if he’s still around and pair him with FVV. You straight buggin!
Nope ....

We are doing the Thunder a favor by absorbing 40+ million a year. Can the thunder get some other team to take it? Perhaps, but which team?

Dude has a history of injury problems, so you could very well be paying him to mentor not play. His player option for next year when there will FA avail for sure will be picked up so that would handicap us and that draft is looking very promising.

You never know of the Mavs will have a decent or bad record of if they would jump up to the top 10.

The point is not so much about if those picks will pan out, the point is that there goes two assets that you can put together for a way better offer for someone else.

I can see your point of view, but the way Celtics have done it is by aquiring picks and more picks and dealing with those picks.

**** that.

id want cp3 here but id doubt he would want to play here... he has a one more good year in him left he prally trying to ring chase now

Back
Top Bottom