The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good defender, high BB IQ, he easily avg 10ppg ifnhe shoot a few more shots a game. So yeah ....

Dude hasn't been with a coach yet... NO current PG with the Knicks are Better than Frank and we seen what they are all about.

LOL
I wouldn’t call Franks basketball IQ high, he’s watched too many games from the 60s. If anything his basketball IQ is outdated. ELF is better and he’s current.

Houston can trade Harden and Westbrook to end up with...

Jarrett Allen
Lavert
Paul George
Dinwiddie

that’s not bad at all for Houston...

Houston can trade Harden and Westbrook to end up with...

Jarrett Allen
Lavert
Paul George
Dinwiddie

that’s not bad at all for Houston...
Haven’t heard the Paul George Rumor yet but the Nets trade would be a good move for them and then get what you can for Westbrook,Rivers,Tucker, Gordon and that’s a quick rebuild.

Haven’t heard the Paul George Rumor yet but the Nets trade would be a good move for them and then get what you can for Westbrook,Rivers,Tucker, Gordon and that’s a quick rebuild.

I have, but maybe I shouldn’t of mentioned it. But regardless, Houston could still have a quick rebuild for real

What about that package that the bucks gave to get Holiday and Bogdan?
Bucks basically gave up what the Lakers did for AD to get Jrue

Crazy haul by the Pels but not a move Milwaukee makes unless they have confirmation that Giannis is resigning I think

Bogan is also a solid pickup they def improved

How owners in any sport not rock with Trump though, small list I would bet.

Most owners will lean republican because of lowering taxes on the rich obviously. But it’s one thing to be a republican supporter and another a trump supporter to me at least. Especially in a sport where 70% of your player base is black and pretty much all your superstars. I’m just glad that the players of today are willing to stand up against this type of ****

Most owners will lean republican because of lowering taxes on the rich obviously. But it’s one thing to be a republican supporter and another a trump supporter to me at least. Especially in a sport where 70% of your player base is black and pretty much all your superstars. I’m just glad that the players of today are willing to stand up against this type of ****
Fair point and I don't want to derail this thread.

Back
Top Bottom