The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

pimp.gif
 to starbury

dude seems like a nut sometimes but he's doin alright out there. he won

The issue with Roy's contract is whether the Blazers will get to have it come off the books after this season. If he gets the medical retirement approved, then the Blazers are fine. If he doesn't, then it's a crippling contract. I think the Blazers have to be confident it'll get approved though, or they would have amnestied him. At least that's how I interpret it.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

mj 6'6 where does he even find clothes that fit like that? custom made fits 3 sizes too big, doin thangs
pimp.gif
I feel bad for his personal stylist (assuming he has one based on what someone posted in here). "MJ, no one makes Pistachio Green blazers" and then him just going off on her
laugh.gif

mjordan-gj-miami480-3.jpg

NEVER gets old
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

^ thats a dope pic of a father and son walking holding hands imo, 
even tho money is not a issue MJ still paying somebody some good money to tailor such bad clothing

Originally Posted by ricky409

this is a super sad pic, doe... like... who took this??
Brandon Roy and his daughter Mariah walk out to the playground at his home Friday Dec. 9, 2011 on the day he was forced to retire from the Portland Trail Blazers. Roy has told the Portland Trail Blazers he plans to retire because of ongoing trouble with his knees. (AP Photo/Bruce Ely - The Oregonian)

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I thought BRoy retired because he wanted to be able to walk comfortably later in life.

I interrupted it as he could still play but he would rather preserve what remains of his knees.

Oh well. He is still getting paid.

Oh yeah?
Damn auto-correct!

Not buying it? I see.

embarassed.gif
 Spelled it as interpruted the first time and accidentally clicked on the wrong word from the drop down list of the spell checker .

Please forgive me. I did not intend to let you down.

I honestly think Mike wears jeans like that is so he can walk around with $10 million taped to his legs. Looking like he takes 8-balls to the face.
CP look salty 
laugh.gif

And why OD'n on the '
frown.gif
' faces like my dude Brandon Roy died? 
laugh.gif
. Dude is paid up living with his family, enjoying his life mad comfortably. Normal people would kill/die for that...

Plus I can see B Roy coming back in a year or 2. It's crazy thinking about how he really made an impact in the league though..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I honestly think Mike wears jeans like that is so he can walk around with $10 million taped to his legs.
CP look salty 
laugh.gif

And why OD'n on the '
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. Dude is paid up living with his family, enjoying his life mad comfortably. Normal people would kill/die for that...

Plus I can see B Roy coming back in a year or 2. It's crazy thinking about how he really made an impact in the league though..
He aint coming back. His doctors said that if he continued to play he wouldn't be able to walk.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

even tho money is not a issue MJ still paying somebody some good money to tailor such bad clothing

that's his daughter dawg...

you color blind bro? shes wearing a pink jacket

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I honestly think Mike wears jeans like that is so he can walk around with $10 million taped to his legs. Looking like he takes 8-balls to the face.
CP look salty 
laugh.gif

And why OD'n on the '
frown.gif
laugh.gif

How does CP look salty, he jump escaped a dump in NO. And so what if Roy has bread, he's played ball all his life and then suddenly was told he couldn't. Taking away someone's passion at a young age is sad, no way around it.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i dig... but i think i just viewed it as "go off w/ ya son, b-roy.. you not playing anymore, so go walk w/ ya kid somewhere..."
and if he gets the rest of his 80 mil contract, then yes, walking >>>> playing..

but... if he dont... i'd rather play and collect some more millies and deal w/ walking later.

Back
Top Bottom