The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

f4eba41f2cc8f12b0bc15e9.jpg

Drake: "....and then Common called me Canada Dry"

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still trying to figure out who that Albino Fat Joe is sitting court side.

Said it back 3 pages ago.

Shawn "Pecas" Costner, Senior VP of Island Def Jam

timthumb.php
RickRossandmusicexecutiveShawnPecasCostner.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Chris Tuckers been eating well I see,does this mean no RH4? Hope not 
ohwell.gif
No need to worry about that, Uncle Sam has all but ensured there will be at least an RH7

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

ohwell.gif
No need to worry about that, Uncle Sam has all but ensured there will be at least an RH7

roll.gif

He gonna have to  remake  Friday, Saturday and Sunday trying to pay down that IRS bill

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

MJ actually with a decent looking suit on?
nerd.gif
No.  How are you 6'6", a billionaire and STILL wearing extra baggy suits?  His girl makes up for it, guarantee his right middle finger is in or near her booty hole in that pic.
And CP3 looks foolish.  Tuxedo with a henley, enormous pocket tablecloth and XIs? 
sick.gif
  Not sure if Wade's is worse though.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

MJ actually with a decent looking suit on?
nerd.gif
No.  How are you 6'6", a billionaire and STILL wearing extra baggy suits?  His girl makes up for it, guarantee his right middle finger is in or near her booty hole in that pic.
And CP3 looks foolish.  Tuxedo with a henley, enormous pocket tablecloth and XIs? 
sick.gif
  Not sure if Wade's is worse though.
It's a baggy suit, but it's extremely good compared to what he usually wears
laugh.gif
No 2 tone, no drape patterns, no gigantic plaid patterns, no leather jacket, etc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

He gonna have to  remake  Friday, Saturday and Sunday trying to pay down that IRS bill

I'm saying, for a dude who from all you read appears to owe some serious dough, he's seems to be in the mix quite often.  Doesnt this dude need to start generating income instead of sitting courtside across the country?

How does a guy as rich as Michael Jordan not have a tailor? It's like dude cops off the big and tall rack at Men's Wearhouse.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How does a guy as rich as Michael Jordan not have a tailor? It's like dude cops off the big and tall rack at Men's Wearhouse.

The thing that's baffling to me is that Mike was a fashion ICON back in the 90s. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The thing that's baffling to me is that Mike was a fashion ICON back in the 90s. 
Seems like he just stop caring. He was a fashion icon in the 90's now he gets clowned on every message board I go to.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah. I was just watching him on YouTube promoting Space Jam and his cologne on Leno and Oprah, he was clean cut and his style was just off the charts. 

Back
Top Bottom