The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

You think she has to be worried about someone cheating with her husband?
eek.gif
roll.gif

couldve sworn yall said dwade was just trollin stern...nah son..he live that corny life

1343391127042f0b99df546.jpg

1343391127042f0b99df.jpg

1343391127042f0b99df947.jpg

'doing it'...you thought you was.

Last edited:
whats with men wearing these overly zesty socks lately?

like I dig patterned socks with suits and things of that nature but casually wearing these fruity striped and polka dot joints with jeans and cargos and ****?

like I dig patterned socks with suits and things of that nature but casually wearing these fruity striped and polka dot joints with jeans and cargos and ****?
x2

Maybe theyre all fans of RG3?
laugh.gif

nah. its about nutrition. i would've thought they would monitor it even further for maximum performance.

u folks never traveled a far? dont u notice that people dont adjust to local food too well. and they can have diarehha.

the body doesn't adjust that quickly to local environments.

I used to think Lolo was cute too.  She looks extra mannish and disgusting to me now.

I wonder if Olympians are angry about how ridiculous Polo decided to make them look.  Those get ups are awful.
I like "zesty" socks but with a suit or something to add some character.  Like D Wade is trying to pull off though? Nah.

nah. its about nutrition. i would've thought they would monitor it even further for maximum performance.
u folks never traveled a far? dont u notice that people dont adjust to local food too well. and they can have diarehha.
the body doesn't adjust that quickly to local environments.

i agree with you on the first part..

but adjusting to local food is BS, chicken is the same in the US and England

Back
Top Bottom