The Official 2014-2015 Season Thread Of The NBA Champions San Antonio Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the home of everything spurs!!!!

Can they finally get that elusive back to back championship?

Is Koala Leonard finally a legit supertar?

DISCUSS!!!!!

This is the home of everything spurs!!!!

Can they finally get that elusive back to back championship?

Is Koala Leonard finally a legit supertar?

DISCUSS!!!!!

As thread started you are require to bump this thread and update the thread title for the rest of the season. Also no trash talk so you should spell the 2014 FINALS MVP correctly. Thanks.

Last edited:
what perefetct timing for his thread to be made also. The 82 season coming to an end and the Spurs are picking up right were they left off after last years finals.

Kawhi has been playing at an elite level and as we all know turns up when the games matter the most. Danny Green defence and 3 point shooting will be key to another title run.

Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker. The big 3 have shown such poise and leadership throughtout this season.

I hope OP is ready to enjoy the ride of back2back titles. A 1st for us Spurs fans. :smokin

Last edited:
Koala is actually a better nickname than his current one tho

Last edited:
With all the love Kawhi is getting everywhere I look. I wanted to show love to the real MVP of this Spurs season,

Tim Duncan.

Yesterdays performance was a real sight to see from the 38 year old PF.

19 pts, 6-7, 7-8 from the line, 7 rebs, 2 ast, +13

Kawhi is obviously the best player on the team right now but, for the whole season, Duncan has played amazing.

1st in total points
1st in total rebounds
1st in Win Shares
2nd in WS per 48
2nd in total mins played.
4th in assists
4th in games played

So here's to you Tim Duncan! For blessing us Spurs fans with decades of excellence. Its been a honor to be a fan of yours.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom