The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But nonetheless guys... minutes played is pretty much on par with Fiz’s .

Utilization might have been slightly tweaked - but Iso zo is def not part of this years Knicks. And Iggy neither. Bummer that politics always gets in the way of whats right .

Should be straight youth playin ball. Already sick of these “vets” aka portis and randle(i can stomach taj gibson in small doses , and morris is decent in his role as our michael jordan)
Not ready to write off Zo and Iggy in Miller’s first game

Im gonna give Miller 10 games before I take his rotations and lineups at any face value

Wally sczrerbiak roastin Fiz’s dribble handoff offense :lol:

Everyone knows that fake motion offense was a complete joke. Not that i expect anything different but ESPN personalities lack of accountability for Fiz terrible coaching is always funny.

Randle sucks and theres nothing we can do to make him better or different

But nonetheless guys... minutes played is pretty much on par with Fiz’s .

Utilization might have been slightly tweaked - but Iso zo is def not part of this years Knicks. And Iggy neither. Bummer that politics always gets in the way of whats right .

Should be straight youth playin ball. Already sick of these “vets” aka portis and randle(i can stomach taj gibson in small doses , and morris is decent in his role as our michael jordan)
I want to say give him time to lead practices and evaluate the players his way before we say its the same rotation. I say give it 2 weeks to see if the lineup and rotation is the same.

Perry/Mills kept stressing youth so I expect them to start leading with that. They already know this team is not making the playoffs. What should really reflect the coach's impact and influence is the development and improvement of all the young players.

This has been the darkest year in a long time and thats saying A CRAPLOAD.

We're going to start having a tough time getting big name coaches to come here. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise.

This is a great post btw:

Highlights these three:

Jamie Mathews - Vice President of basketball operations
Allan Houston - Assistant GM
Kristian Petesic - Director of scouting

Have been with the team all for at least 10 years. Jamie Mathews has been here since '03;.

Just let Mike we lead the team for now. This roster is trash. What’s the point of hiring a new coach. Every time we hire a coach it seems to be for reasons other that what happens on the court. Just let a guy coach the development of these players. Stop hiring coaches to attract free agents.

Crazy that this team is somehow the worst it’s been in years.

Only way Dolan gives up the team is if Silver steps in and creates some charges.

Organizational incompetence or some ****

Don't care... Instead of getting someone to help KP transition to living in NYC.. and possibly bring in someone with roots to the NY Eastern European community.. They lost the trust of a budding superstar.. a possible once in a generation type talent... a franchise cornerstone piece
Bring in Dennis Smith to replace him.. who gets no PT.. drafted Knox last year then bring in two players that will eat away at his development minutes.. hoping that going against MM Sr in practice will help Knox improve his game in his 2nd year.

Ya MF are delusional if ya think this dude is going to give them rookies Burn time .. this is his audition, he wants to win and that will come at the expense of the rookies.

Hope I wrong and he can do that with the youth.

Ya MF are delusional if ya think this dude is going to give them rookies Burn time .. this is his audition, he wants to win and that will come at the expense of the rookies.

Hope I wrong and he can do that with the youth.
Nah I don’t think Miller is that kinda guy

He knows good and well the FO is gonna value player development and effort over the number of wins

We don’t need to be looking for a replacement head coach right now. We do this every time and hire a guy before the team is formed because we are about to use the coach as an incentive to draw in free agents.

Just leave the team alone. Maybe trade some ceterans for picks (Elfrid and Morris mainly) and let’s see what Miller is.

If you want to hire a coach, hire hom because he’s a good coach and fits the current situation of playing and growing our young guys. We’re not even close to winning anything anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom