The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll say this now, some of these bums and idiotic toxic players are not going to be good for RJ's development.

1575344816464.png

This is inexcusable. There are plenty of teams that are rebuilding and have **** players and dont lose this much. Idc what you say this is on the piss poor coaching staff.

I haven’t watched a game since...idr

salute you guys for continuing to watch Fiz’s ugly mug on TV

Ya thought I was tripping when I turned the game off only being down like 6/8 points ....

When I saw Randle force a shot that almost hit the back of the backboard then Taj brick an elbow shot and Ellington with his bull**** shot airball it ... I knew what time it was ...

I hate a “players coach” man.

Vets get too much undeserved slack simply cause they been in the league longer .

What the hell has wayne ellington accomplished in his career ?

Hate how this coach only gets in the faces of our younger playsrs- prolly cuz he dont have the balls to hold anyone else accountable. Too scared of looking scary if a vet takes offense to him.

Fact that he constantly refers to them as “kids” is alarming. just the psychology behind it and how this lockeroom is set up and managed is alarming.

Its clearly a distinction - a double standard in place. Real coaches treat everyone 1-15 the same. Look at the examples around the league.

This guy Fiz just “too cool”. He wanna be one of them cool coaches that guys around the league talk about and give dap to at summer league. He not tryna be a real coach.

Mans is a fraud.

How about jump on Randle for being a bonehead? Portis? Morris?

Its EASY to come at DSJ or Frank and have those “coaching moments” on the sideline. Them dudes is 100% thinkin, “aii man he bout to come at me again with the same sheet” every time they get pulled over.

Where is the accountability?

Lets not even TALK offense and defense because THERE IS NONE.
so i choose to cut him some slack and focus on the culture

And it sucks. too much imbalance. Too much pandering to new signings/vets

Just let me see Frank/Mitch/Barret/Knox all game or till they foul out

Last 2 seasons everyone wanted to give Fiz a pass "we're tanking" :rofl: well guess what? :lol:

Missed last nights game thankfully

Please no. Haven’t we learned that these preachers don’t work.

We need an Xs and Os guy. Nick Nurse, Brad Stevens. Give the job to Mike Miller. He’s won the G league championship with the WC Knicks. Maybe he knows a thing or two.

Back
Top Bottom