THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Tyron is out versus Packers. But MRI showed he could be able to go against Jets.

Gallup is a toss up for Sunday based on the next few days.

44E78C22-D469-4DF1-964C-B1F1F219E6DC.png

Breaking down the game last night I would love to come in here and blame it all on a couple of players but it’s deeper than that. The whole coaching staff got out coached offense/defensive. They were down 31-3 and made no adjustments and looked clueless as a squad.

Breaking down the game last night I would love to come in here and blame it all on a couple of players but it’s deeper than that. The whole coaching staff got out coached offense/defensive. They were down 31-3 and made no adjustments and looked clueless as a squad.

Pretty much this..

We ain’t doing anything if they don’t fix the defense

I don’t get why people are dog piling Dak... Dude's on pace to clear 5k passing at a 67% completion rate in an offensive system that kind of sucks, honestly.

In all honesty, I'm at a point I just don't know that he's the issue. Jason Garrett never should've been allowed to promote Kellen Moore. Jerry let that **** slide and cheaped out on an OC to cut Garrett's legs out from under him. Should've just fired Jason Garrett last year and been done with it if you were gonna just promote from within for OC.

If they get smacked by Philly in two weeks, put me in the camp that wants him fired and just promote Kris Richard.

I'm totally out on Rod Marinelli, too. Too much talent for this defense not to be better. Too passive. We've just got an entire staff of ******* calling the shots on both sides of the ball.

I see Dak as this.... He’s not an elite arm, but he’s certainly improved since his Rookie Year
And he’ll make some boneheaded mistakes and have terrible reads, but he’ll also have passes where only a handful of QBs can make.

but at the end of the day, he gets guys to believe in him and he’s led a lot of comebacks and Game winning drives that you can’t just discount him as a “mediocre QB”

the QB spot is so fragile, and so damn difficult to field. The quest to find a better than Dak replacement will likely waste the rest of the talent the team does have.

On the Kellen Moore front, the offense hasn’t looked anything like it did the first couple of weeks, it’s reverted back to the same old ****. I don’t know why that happened

I see Dak as this.... He’s not an elite arm, but he’s certainly improved since his Rookie Year
And he’ll make some boneheaded mistakes and have terrible reads, but he’ll also have passes where only a handful of QBs can make.

but at the end of the day, he gets guys to believe in him and he’s led a lot of comebacks and Game winning drives that you can’t just discount him as a “mediocre QB”

the QB spot is so fragile, and so damn difficult to field. The quest to find a better than Dak replacement will likely waste the rest of the talent the team does have.

On the Kellen Moore front, the offense hasn’t looked anything like it did the first couple of weeks, it’s reverted back to the same old ****. I don’t know why that happened
I heard a lot of teams are using Kellen Moore game footage from when he was with Boise State and noticed he is using identical formations and hand signals.......this dude got the job with his College playbook:lol:

I read a Moore quote somewhere, that he doesn't do a single thing the same from his college days... even if that was true I'm sure he will keep adjusting things now. We will see...

This has you ready to throw in the towel?!? This is nothing... especially compared to the early 2000's

This has you ready to throw in the towel?!? This is nothing... especially compared to the early 2000's
The younger generation Dallas Cowboys fans do not remember anything before Dak and use YouTube highlights to educate them. I got a 20 year old cousin that really thinks Romo threw TDs every drive and never went 3 and out:lol:

The younger generation Dallas Cowboys fans do not remember anything before Dak and use YouTube highlights to educate them. I got a 20 year old cousin that really thinks Romo threw TDs every drive and never went 3 and out:lol:
Nah I’ve lived through the past 25 years of Cowboys football

The difference between the garbage teams of the past and these ones are the expectations

You really think there was a more of a reason to care about wins and losses when we had Quincy Carter and Chad Huchinson at QB?

This team is supposed to be good and it’s not

Back
Top Bottom