THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Crazy thing is when the Cowboys had Quincy Carter I felt they had a chance to win every game because Bill Parcell was on the sideline and always had them disciplined and ready to play. That team was in almost every game I watch until the final 10 minutes.

I knew Chad Hutchinson was trash when on Hard Knocks they showed a baseball highlight and it was him giving up a Homerun

Defense and god damn Maher.

also why the hell would you not have a RB to pick up the obvious blitz on the 2 point.

Before tonight’s game, only one player on the defense was ranked in the top 30 at any of their positions. Byron Jones (28th).

the defense stinks. Jaylon and LVE need to step up they’re key to the defense being any good.

Well we also called a timeout after getting a first down on a 3rd & 2 with 47 seconds. Just clock the ball. Because when we missed the 2 point, game was over no matter what we did because we wasted a timeout.

Defense and play calling is ****.

Our offense really is elite. Dak is having a great year. Zeke is having a good year. The OLine when healthy is top 2-3 in the league. Cooper and Gallup are playing elite. Yet somehow Clapper figures out how to ruin everything.

Our coaching staff is the most conservative bunch of ***** play callers on the planet.

Kris Richard has to be looking around on the sideline wondering what the hell we're doing on defense. It's got to drive him ****in crazy.

If they get blown out next week, I feel like all bets are off.

DeMarcus Lawrence hasn't done **** since he got paid.
I thought Lawrence and Quinn would be great together. Quinn been balling but Lawerence has been silent every since Quinn been on the roster.

Pederson just bailed out Garret and if he would have just kept his mouth shut there was a good chance the team quit halfway thru the game. Now that he guaranteed a win against Dallas, he is giving the team Motivation to play hard at least one more week before they quit on Garrett :lol:

If you go back to the chain of events from like 4minutes left in Q2 to the end of the game, you can see how bad Clapper was. Also Maher SMH.

2nd quarter down 14-3. Zeke rushes for -1 on 3&1. Then we go for an outside run with Dak (Why?) on 4th and 2. Turn over, Jets go down field and score. There was 3:51 left in the half, take the points, be down 8. Maybe we get lucky force a punt and try to get another score. Would have been 21-6 had nothing changed other than us just taking the 3.
BUT

Let’s hold all things constant, we kick a FG. Maher still hits the 62 yarder. Go into half 21-9

3Q opening drive FG 21-12 (We got screwed on that “pick play” but even then we still came away with points)
Beginning of 4th, Maher missed the FG, if he makes it 21-15.
Next possession we scored a TD, 21-22.
they scored a FG 24-22

we then have 3 minutes, all we need is a FG.

just bad kicking and bad game management by Clapper

Last edited:
“If I fire Garret he would get a job the next day” what sense does that make? Wade Phillips got a job right away after getting fired by the Cowboys too.... If that is Jerry Jones best reason of not firing him>D

014865E4-8341-4793-BAAD-A2D1E0211798.png

Back
Top Bottom