THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

i have only caught 2 games this year, both losses. Garrett needs to go, Jerry and Stephen can take a step back.

No reason not to at that cost. Put him inside on 3rd down and free up Quinn/Lawrence from all the doubles.

Need a DT, too.

Bennett is much needed in the Dline rotation, this a good pick up. Especially for a conditional 6th/7th

Heard he got in an argument with NE coaching staff over playing time and immediately got traded..... heard he had a hard time in Philly/Seattle locker room with players and coaches

Welcome to the Cowboys, lol

I wish Jarwin could get all of Witten’s playing time, cause he adds an element to our offense that Witten cannot physically do

Coaching staff realized Van der Esch was hurting the defense and used the stinger he got last week to keep him out of the lineup

Run defense is so much better with Joe Thomas on the field

I wish Jarwin could get all of Witten’s playing time, cause he adds an element to our offense that Witten cannot physically do

I’m saying man !!! That TD throw woulda been a 7 yard completion if it was to Witten...

-Dline is looking alive finally!! Bennett has a sack and a tfl I believe, great acquisition...

-Best game by far for the LBs, Sean Lee is ageless! #54 put together two good weeks..

-Jeff Heath gotta go man!! Dude sucks so bad.. it was one drive where every play was on him.. missed tackle after missed tackle...

Heath is a Darren Woodson type safety
His specialty is being the 8th man against the run and he can cover tight ends
He definitely struggles with tackling in space

Being able to throw Bennett on the field on passing downs/distances is going to do wonders for Quinn/DLaw...

They were being doubled at astronomical rates all year long.

I feel like Witten is a good decoy. And still good in grabbing a handful of yards. But Jarwin is a grown man out there and deserves more targets.

The last 2 weeks, we have forced turnovers that’s the difference. Previously, we struggled with that. If we can get 2-3 turnovers a game, we’re almost impossible to beat.

Speechless
I guess Zeke had to get 20 carries by any means necessary:smh:
Garrett going to get dragged all week but the defense is the reason for this lost

#free Dak

Back
Top Bottom