The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog I'm crine :rofl:

Fam saw that Trump tweet and is pulling all stops
whoa.png
whoa.png
You know **** got real bad for Brees, wrote a whole book to Trump. That’s good, we need that

Craziness :lol: :lol:

glad we byke :pimp:

man what a bevy of events :lol:

brees doubling down, brees back pedal, brees multiple apologies, brees trying to distance himself from trump :rofl:

goodell's statement...it's a step forward but you gotta own up about Kaep. man's career was crushed for no reason and his protest and message was totally ignored. own up to that fact, rog

Brees' latest statement is a interesting study, he starts off by saying thru conversation he's come to realize it's not about the flag but then says "We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities", maybe my comprehension isn't what it used to be but it seems like admission of knowing all along and straight up not caring.

Obviously we already knew that this was most people's stance but it's still sick nonetheless.

Actions will speak louder than any statement ever will and it won't be just one gesture that moves the scales, people like him need to commit to lifelong change.

I'm a huge Mahomes fan. Idk how I feel about this

if it’s true he was 16, generally i really do not like holding a teenager accountable for what they say or do for the rest of their lives. Without going into detail, basically every teenager is a moron no matter what because they haven’t been alive long enough to understand just about anything.

the weird thing with sports figures today is, they are now so good at what they do at such a young age that it creates an illusion they are an adult. Cause honestly Mahomes still isn’t even an adult. Early 20’s isn’t much different. Athletes are forced to grow up fast though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom