The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200703-110257_Chrome.jpg

Well, damn. :lol:

If they change the name, I wonder how long it would take for them to roll out the new name and rebrand.

Most likely they have a new name by next season. Probably too soon to change it, produce new apparel for the new name etc for this season.

If they change the name, I wonder how long it would take for them to roll out the new name and rebrand.

Most likely they have a new name by next season. Probably too soon to change it, produce new apparel for the new name etc for this season.
Talking with people who are in that profession most of their merchandise is basically nixed for this season.

New product we see now was designed and produced 8-12 months ago.

So they wouldn't a whole bunch available for the start of the season. They could definitely have some basic quick turn around product but it won't be like what the other teams have.

Washington is screwed either way though. Nike quietly took a stance by pulling the product. As the official outfitter of the league that's a huge deal.

Now Nike cant put any of their product up until they change the name. If they did it would be wild hypocritical. That 2020 season product probably ash right now.

And since Nike makes the uniforms too so they could really get on their bully and refuse to create the jerseys with that name on them. And seeing as how they make the product so early in advance the longer they wait to change, the more they screw themselves because they could potentially not have Nike merch for the next year or two.

And since Nike is the standard, I wouldn't be surprised if smaller companies like Fanatics follow suit.

Yo what are they "reviewing?" :lol:

Acting like they're trying to crack the Da Vinci code.

Just change the name you goofs.

I think it means Snyder literally never gave changing the name any thought until right now. He was so stubborn he never entertained any ideas of a new name.

now that he has, he’s not going to change it to just anything. It’s a big deal so they’re gonna be thorough on what the best new name would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom