THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Not Trying To Over Analyze One Game But The Highlight Is Def Dak's Play.

Just Hope It's Not Going To Be Another Year Of Needing The QB To Be Lights Out To Have A Chance.

We'll get the run established next game. That's a tough ask with no Zach Martin against the Bucs.

No Martin against that front 7 - we were never going to try and establish the run.

Dak looked incredible. Picked right up where he left off last year before the injury. He's going to be a serious MVP threat if they're a playoff team.

Corners suck. Not really surprised. We drafted Kelvin Joseph in Round 2 and he can't beat out Anthony Brown for playing time?

Micah Parsons is going to be an animal. Still learning. Looks raw. But holy smokes.

Dak got the thread quiet :nerd:
Zeke was blocking his asss off last night
McCarthy gotta go for 4th&3 inside the red zone in the first half

A few things for certain through two weeks...

We drafted at least a couple of really damned good defensive players in this past class.. Parsons is best-defender-in-the-league kinda special. Odighizuwa has been fantastic.

Diggs is great. Need Kelvin Joseph to be a player and we're well on our way.

Gallup getting hurt sucks - I think there's at least a coherent argument to be made he's our best receiver.

We're a good team. How good we are will totally depend on the continued growth of the young defenders and getting the most we can out of LVE, Gregory and Jaylon Smith... Need those like "fringe" starter vets to step up and really give us something.

I would say it's CeeDee already.. But that's me.

Honestly he's the fourth best but Ced Wilson could be marked as a starter on a good amount of teams. Good problems to have.

Back
Top Bottom