THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 2 Next game 9/26 @ Giants Thursday Night Football

2983633C-2F7C-4152-8942-8D279703293A.png

That'll throw a hell of a wrench in tonight's plans. :lol:

How's that shift the philosophy for tonight? Or does it at all? Just ride with Rico?

Timing extra funny too cuz you know damn well he was one of the guys pushing Dez out the door. :lol: :rofl:

We have to get Rico on the field. This man is Lebron's size.
He'll help us stretch the field for sure. I won't be mad if we draft another TE though.

That offense gonna be so struggle
Does this really matter? Witten was a ****in statue and didn't really add anything offensively the last couple of years, but especially last year.

If Goedert is there at 50, he becomes really tough to pass up. Or maybe it's Chark at 50 and Gesecki in R3.

The Earl Thomas **** makes this even more hard to project. Honestly, 50 for ET would be a total Jerry move and totally stupid.

Witten will be sorely missed. Dude was a constant in the locker room and off the field. I agree has aged and slowed down but such is life.
Now ill have to find a new favorite NFL player I guess.

Witten help get Dez out the paint, then quickly followed him out soon after. :lol::smh:

Hard to get upset at drafting quality offensive linemen. Williams is a R1 guy without the knee injury.

I mean. OL depth is an issue. So okay.

But if Chark is still there pick 1, round 3. Trade up.

Passing game at this point has to be bottom 5 at this point. And I get we don’t need to be Aaron Rodgers out here because we got Zeke and the OLine. But we need something to pass to.

But I’m gonna respect when we take OL because they’ve hit on everything early rounds for the OL

I feel like we need to trade for Earl to make this draft work for me ... There's no receiver left worth a pick in my opinion ...

UNLESS Julio Jones is coming home ...

Back
Top Bottom