THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 2 Next game 9/26 @ Giants Thursday Night Football

^ I saw that yesterday while looking through to find something to watch, ended up watching “Heat” again. Lol

1 player is your sample size? :lol:
It's just not a very intelligent line of thought...

"Our middle linebacker isn't as fast as their RB!"

Well... No ****.

Never mind there's about 20 middle linebackers ever that broke 4.6 at the combine.

Imo, the good linebackers make up that difference in speed with quick play recognition and quick reaction time...

That’s Sean Lees biggest attribute to me, and it allows him to play FAST, no matter what his timed speed says..

Quick read and diagnostic , quick react time, no wasted movement or steps...you got a good LB....I’m content with the pick. This team has a good track record drafting LBs...they’re almost always productive.

Hell, Bruce Carter was by far our fastest LB draft pick, and he was the least productive...injuries and such played a part. No doubt. Point remains tho.

Linebackers and O linemen I think we scout very well...

so I’m excited bout this draft...we sured up some weak spots while adding depth where needed...

Sean Lee ran a 4.71 at the combine and he's one of the best linebackers in football when he's on the field.

4.65 is plenty fast. Especially given he'll play at 6'4, 255-260 with a 39+ inch vert. Dude's a hell of an athlete.

I’ve calmed down a bit on the draft.

It appears good. Just think it could have been better.

But coulda been worse. Could have had a ton of picks like the Browns and just blew it on 90% of them.

apparently a 3rd rounder wasn't enough for Earl, Hawks wanted a 2nd

oh well if he doesn't extend he can just come here next year if he's not injured

Hahahahah this bum :lol:

42AC7781-C072-49B1-8A54-EDC75B54038F.jpeg

Smh at Dez.... he should have took the pay cut with Dallas. His career is on the verge of being over unless a injury happens to a key receiver in training camp.

Smh at Dez.... he should have took the pay cut with Dallas. His career is on the verge of being over unless a injury happens to a key receiver in training camp.

they didn't offer him lol

shoulda taken that Ravens deal esp now that they have Lamar potentially starting

The guy shot himself in the *** the second he started running his mouth after he got cut.

You can’t be unproductive and an *******. You just can’t.

I would guess at this point he sees very little traction until training camp gets closer.

Seems the Cowboys aren’t letting Terrell McClain leave the facility without a contract.
Man, I’m not going to lie, if we had Earl Thomas are defense could have been nasty. We’re just one starting safety of great caliber away from a playoff run.
The offense should run smooth, I know we don’t have a WR or TE but we’re going to kill it with the run game this year!

Back
Top Bottom