THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 2 Next game 9/26 @ Giants Thursday Night Football

I am so tired of this cycle with this team....mediocre players like Terrance who should be lucky to even be still on the team getting in trouble and suspended. Then we forget about their flaws and wait for them to get off of suspension to help the team then realize how average they are all over again. I am a little fed up with this $&@@ and wish they held players more accountable instead of babying them. $&@$ Gregory too! Cowboys always trying to build a dynasty on low character players like Zeke, Irving, and Dez! Not going to happen. They are who the are and the cowboys just hire babysitters but don’t really address the root of there problems

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180519-130536.jpg

I mean as opposed to the high character players of the 1990s dynasty.
Point taken, however Jimmy Johnson had his ways of disciplining them for mistakes on and off the field. They feared Jimmy and he used to hold them accountable. Not only do the players make mistakes off the field now they make even more on the field...nobody fears anyone in the organization

Parcell cut Quicy Carter for allegations off drug use. That set the tone and players felt like they needed to fly right cause the star QB was released. Now we got players doing drugs and the cowboys fighting to get the reenstated:sick:

Big difference between the Landry, Johnson, and Parcell Era to this cupcake BS we been getting as of late

Last edited:
I hear what Dez is saying about the play calling but when Butler was in he was able to line up in multiple positions and run multiple routes.

Dez would only line up and run the 3 routes that the Cowboys thought he was Capable of doing. It’s a fail on both ends

The offense was predictable and so was dez.. everything about the offense last year was trash

Speaks to the coaching and how avg it is.

The doc on amazon tells you everything you need to know what’s was wrong with the team

Stevie shoulda kept his mouth shut. Yall let the dude go, why are yall still talking about him during your camp?

I'm not even worried about Dez man I'm so excited about the team this year. We look good on both sides of the ball, we will see what these new coaches will bring to the table...

Jaylon Smith is looking like he ready to peel some muffin caps back...

Dak getting shredded on Twitter today. :lol: :smh:

Dez is a clown. If you were curious why nobody’s touching him... here’s the big reason why.

Dak getting shredded on Twitter today. :lol: :smh:

Dez is a clown. If you were curious why nobody’s touching him... here’s the big reason why.

why is he a clown tho? for speaking what everyone already knows?

seattle is still asking for a 2nd round pick for Earl thomas... is he worth it from us?

Back
Top Bottom