THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 2 Next game 9/26 @ Giants Thursday Night Football

Dez about the be the #3 WR on the Browns. His Twitter outburst is the reason no one wants to touch him.

Cowboys need to go get Earl Thomas, at some one point we need to get back to taking risks on proven players. Can't count on the kids to bail them out all the time, need a difference maker in that secondary.

I'd give a third for Earl... But I don't think that's enough.

Just sign him in the offseason.

Yea we can wait for Earl next year, those draft picks are damn near priceless. The Seahawks want a first rounder for him...

We have to see what experience will do to this young secondary. Don't forget we were the fifth ranked D last year.

I really wanna see what this Dak friendly offense is about.
If it's filled with dump offs, Tavon should EAT.

cowboys on NBC right now

Travis Frederick's could miss the whole season or who knows how long right now with a rare auto immune disease

defense going to carry us to whatever record we have this year. give seattle a 3rd round pick for thomas

Bailey was coming off that groin injury last year, for a kicker that must have been brutal. I just dont get that cut...

Is Jerry still considered a “players” owner? In the 90s he went the extra mile for his players, now he screwing a lot of people over and making sure the players have a hard time signing to another team

bigmike23 bigmike23 apparently the CFL kicker they brought in to compete with Bailey was performing just as well as him in camp and preseason, so they went with the cheaper option.

Didn't really watch any Cowboys preseason games (or any in general) so I don't know how accurate that assessment is.

I have a strong feeling this decision will cost us as game or two this season.

Is Jerry still considered a “players” owner? In the 90s he went the extra mile for his players, now he screwing a lot of people over and making sure the players have a hard time signing to another team

It tells me Stephen's voice holding a lot more weight in these conversations, he seems kinda cut throat but I won't give him too much credit... considering Rico just made the cut fresh off an arrest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom