THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 2 Next game 9/26 @ Giants Thursday Night Football

Jerry is purposely trying to self sabotage this season so Dak will have shoddy numbers, therefore, giving Jerry leverage on contract negotiations. It’s evident

Zeke still better in pass protection than Pollard ever was/ever will be. Best blocking RB in the league…. That type of stuff matters.

Im stilled pissed we passed on Worthy or one of those DBs. That OT has bust written all over him

Last edited:
Zeke dropped the crop top. Switched to his OSU number. He’s out for blood this season

Comeback player of the year :pimp:

:lol: :lol:

Man…when we got to highlight his pass pro, you know the bar is low…lol lol

…. You know that’s an important aspect of being an every down back? I didn’t want Zeke. I thought we would’ve drafted Trey Benson from FSU.

But like I said, Jerry clearly is in sabotage mode for contract leverage:lol: :lol:

I feel bad for Dak and Romo before him.

Whether they were the guy or not is a separate conversation. 20 damn years and it has never felt like we’ve built onto a roster like the good teams do.
Not saying we haven’t had good rosters. But from year to year, it’s always “Let’s overpay our mid tier guys who outperformed on contract years and draft. Never let’s fill an area of need with a Free Agent and draft depth to take over.”

We don’t even participate in Free Agency until like Day 5.

Then they say well the cap. And somehow the Rams spend the US Defense Budget every year.

Last edited:
1715825158981.png

i really dont know what to think of this season

classic jerry tho making moves after everyone else does with all these DL signings

RB is going to trash but its the one postion you should be able to replace easy

we got some young legit talent on that OL tho. not worried about them anymore

11-6.

Will be a paper thin 11-6 though. They'll get their 3-1 or 4-0 versus NYG and WAS. Go 1-1 vs. PHI
6-6 or 7-5 versus the rest.

Just feels like a year where we look around and go “yeah no this was overdo” and tank.

We haven’t really had one of those outside the Dak injury Andy Dalton year in awhile it feels like.

Bland out 6-8 weeks

It seems like the same story every year. While other teams add depth we get injuries to key players with no back ups

-Watched Lance throw 5 Ints yesterday😭
-Watched 49ers draft a S, Wr, and RB in the fourth round which was made possible from the Lance Trade.
- I don’t think this team makes the Playoffs
- Wsh, Eagles, Giants new talent looks great.
- Going to be a long year

Dumb *** team….we all know that paying CeeDee Lamb this much money is going to tie our hands with Parsons/Dak….real positions that matter.

Name me one WR that got a big contract and team didn’t regret??

We spent all these months playing hardball only to finally agree to terms with days to spare before the season starts and meet him at the number he wanted all along anyways. :lol:

Dumb *** team….we all know that paying CeeDee Lamb this much money is going to tie our hands with Parsons/Dak….real positions that matter.

So you wanted to get rid of him ?

Who cares who we pay and who we don't.

It doesn't matter.

Just sit back and prepare for your annual handful of miserable Sundays, some really fun Sundays, and then maybe a highly unhappy Sunday in January.

…. So, what positions deserve to get paid then? :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom