The Official 23 Cent Pizza in Cleveland Post Vol. This Is Not Going to End Well.

So today Popa Johns is offering a large one-topping pizza for 23 cent in Cleveland. In some locations there are lines over 1,000 people and some riots/fightshave broken out.

I'm out to get a pizza and become part of history. I'll keep you updated.

You finna be in line 4 a loooong time, cuzzo...this is the biggest thing 2 happen in Cleveland since the Browns moved back...
tongue.gif

You know theres a thread ALREADY MADE ABOUT THIS RIGHT? Anyways good luck.

Cleveland stays taking L's.

Why don't you broke _'s go to work instead of waiting in line, then buy a pizza and have change to spare?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Why don't you broke _'s go to work instead of waiting in line, then buy a pizza and have change to spare?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
@ dudes catchin Buck 50s over a Supreme
not even since it's only 1 topping. Imagine getting sliced (pardon the pun) just for extra cheese?

capt.9cf92a32a588455f99385001757287d4.lebron_papa_john_apology_basketball_cd101.jpg

Virginia Carlisle, left, and Barbara Logan carry 23 cent pizzas from Papa Johns Pizza, Thursday, May 8, 2008, in University Heights, Ohio. They waited in linefor two hours. Papa John's made good on its apology to Cleveland Cavaliers fans. Eighty-six stores in Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo and Youngstown areselling large, one-topping pizzas for 23 cents on Thursday. The 23-cent price of a pizza is an homage to LeBron James' jersey number.

r4207019963.jpg

People stand in line at a Papa Johns Pizza store for a Cleveland area promotion for $.23 pizzas in response to a Washington D.C. Papa Johns promotion in whichCleveland Cavaliers LeBron James was shown on shirts as a "cry baby" in Westlake, Ohio, May 8, 2008. Papa Johns donated all proceeds to charity.

r3783370620.jpg

How you gonna serve pizzas wearing a fake LeBron jersey??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

r3783370620.jpg

How you gonna serve pizzas appear in public wearing a fake LeBron jersey??
smh.gif
smh.gif
Fixed, but uh...yeah...what the...wow...drawlin...good question homie, how IS you gon do that $#!+...he couldnt even get his hands on a Championscreenprint jawn? They sell them things on 52nd st 4 $5 and they give you a bus token...dude know he wrong...all the pizzas he made prolly taste nasty than ama-*&$#a...

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

How you gonna serve pizzas wearing a fake LeBron jersey??
smh.gif
smh.gif

how you know its fake?

replica? there is a difference between fake and replica
indifferent.gif

Notice there is no NBA/Nike/Adidas/Reebok logo anywhere to be seen
nerd.gif

Word. Only bums take advantage of a 23 cent pizza

Originally Posted by roback1991

Word. Only bums take advantage of a 23 cent pizza

The old lady looking like she won the lottery in that pick.
By the time people make it to the front they could have been working and bought 5 pizzas.
roll.gif

looks like i wont be gettin one.....i think they are already runnin out of pizza before dinner time
laugh.gif
and i saw pictures of the lines, people waitin in line for 3 hrs forget that

apparently dudes gettin arrested too
laugh.gif

can you order online for this?

there arent any jobs here. unless youre a ceo and want to set up a booth on e. 55th to hire people

o %+*+ look at them hypebeasts camping out for the 23 cents pizza.
smh.gif
Them joints are hot
pimp.gif
.. but exclusive to peeps who live in Cleveland though.

Honestly who the +*+* are these people that wait in line for hours for a Pizza? I can understand 20 or 30 minutes but hours?
On top of that there's probably a 1 pizza limit too.

This was a
pimp.gif
day for homeless folks in Cleveland though.

Back
Top Bottom