THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Are the OG blue and orange going to be a GR or boutique only release? So far I could only find euro stores getting them.

37377511_1786956718062199_8433349975697522688_n.jpg

One week later and there here :D, super happy with how they fit. there a bit stiff but should wear in nicely.

Sns with the translucent outsole. I’m convinced US pairs will have the translucent. Another theory.

do these basically feel like the 97's on foot?

A little bit different, the upper isn't as structured, is a bit more fabric like towards the toe, and run slightly longer in my opinion. I went a half size down from what I wear in 97's and 98's due to the length, width is about the same. Midsole and cushion setup is basically the exact same.

NT about to take up the whole size run of SNS... let’s see how this goes.. lurkers lurkin..

There’s a women’s pair on SNKRS for the 26th so I’m sure they’ll gradually be releasing most pairs

Was trying to stick to OG colorways only, but these really grabbed me with the blue and yellow swirls.
IMG_0874.JPG

Plus the top of the heel piece looks like Thanos' chin :lol:
IMG_1011.JPG

Gonna be a good rest of the summer, thanks Nike for finally bringing this model back. :nthat:
Damn these are dope

Was trying to stick to OG colorways only, but these really grabbed me with the blue and yellow swirls.
IMG_0874.JPG

Plus the top of the heel piece looks like Thanos' chin :lol:
IMG_1011.JPG

Gonna be a good rest of the summer, thanks Nike for finally bringing this model back. :nthat:
Ooo missed that post.

Sick shoe.

Got to see and hold a pair of Deluxe today. Sole is not transluent. They are defenitelly longer than my Air Max 98 as I was wearing a EU 43 am98 and the Deluxe EU 42 was same widht but slightly longer. Midsole had a nice shimmer too it that I don’t think you really see in the pictures. The upper had a more nylon feel too it than I expected. I didn’t get to try it on, only compared soles against the am98 I was wearing.

Back
Top Bottom