THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

I never hit on SNKRS but I guess today was my lucky day. I was able to score a size 11. I just hope I can pull these off. I don't usually wear shoes this loud.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, what's good?
Big air max deluxe/ air tuned max fan here, hoping for a air tuned max retro next.
Tried to buy a mens 10 on SNKRS at 10:01 and was already sold out.... really Nike? Went for SNS instead, seems like they have plenty still so I'm not sure what the appeal of getting them through Nike is (price is the same/free shipping either way).
Also... confused why the sole isn't translucent like the OGs, Nike is ranting about the accuracy and they clearly skipped a pretty big detail IMO but at least they finally brought this shoe back, can't complain

11.5 12 gone on Nike already, SMH. I'm dumb mad.

11.5-13 always the first to go now. Nike definitely isn't making as many pairs. It wasn't like that a couple years ago.
nike playing games lol trying to hype up a shoe there isnt any hype for. I wish they would start making these retros for the OG's instead of always trying to get the culture involved. I get its business but throw us a bone sometimes damn.

I was so hyped for these...thanks, Nike. Great precursor to the weekend :angry:

And none of these stupid boutiques carry a size 14.

12,13,14,15 gone on SNKRS app

They showed up on SNKRS desktop, but when you "add to cart," and try to check out it throws an error code.

my credit card declined the purchase and i hit on travis scotts and air maxs. ive never been so mad at nike in my ****ing life. then i kept trying to go back for the air max's and i kept getting credit card errors for the first time in history with the smae card i been using. then they sold out and i went on sns and copped an 11 with the discount code.

I got hit w/ the same cc issues on Thursday during the LBJ 15 drop. Got declined for security reasons after 4 tries and even had my bank calling and texting me, which has never ever happened before. Suspect they've (Nike) had fraud issues or maybe bots and they're trying to fix.

I got hit w/ the same cc issues on Thursday during the LBJ 15 drop. Got declined for security reasons after 4 tries and even had my bank calling and texting me, which has never ever happened before. Suspect they've (Nike) had fraud issues or maybe bots and they're trying to fix.

Yea happened to me last week, never had it happene ever before , something is up

Got my pair from my local this morning. Went TTS. As others have said, they fit narrow but also long. Either TTS or .5 would work depending on the person but I personally wouldn’t have needed any more toe room as there is already plenty. They feel and look great and seem like they will break in nicely. Was afraid they’d be too narrow but just gotta loosen the laces a bit and they’re fine. I love em. Takes me way back. Really words can’t explain what this shoe means to me and how glad I am to have these again. Thanks Nike.
9853A9D6-A343-4009-994A-59667F1D1392.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom