THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

theres alotta toe room in these so dont size down unless u got a real narrow foot. im glad i cancelled the 11.5 and went with my normal 11. im happy with the purchase especially at a discount after I struck out on NDC.

Got my 13’s in and gonna return the 12.5’s, although they fit... the 13 is more natural. 13’s came in a bit flawed in the print though... not sure to be disappointed or happy mine are 1/1 though

I got the deluxes in the mail today... wow, I am actually impressed with the Nike QC on this one. The construction and materials seem on point. They don't seem as comfortable as the originals though...

I got the deluxes in the mail today... wow, I am actually impressed with the Nike QC on this one. The construction and materials seem on point. They don't seem as comfortable as the originals though...

On second thought, after wearing them today... these are actually pretty comfortable. Not as good as the originals, but I think I will be getting another pair.

UNDS

E495B4B9-8935-4F6B-A89A-80451A5A0EF3.jpeg
0210CB95-5D9E-41B9-875B-A1628D8CD75D.jpeg

i worn my pair yesterday and i found out that the padding
at the heel feels like play doh when you squeeze in it lol
my pair still feels very snug, i need to wear them more so that they will break in

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the colour tinting of the sole's grey to a reddish colour? I'm not sure if that was on the OG but I personally don't like it imo

Don't know in which other countries it works but in France you can get 3 Deluxe for 480 euros instead of 600 euros with the promo code BACK2IT, you only have to buy at least 3 items eligible, and it works till 8 items.

prm cd.jpg

Won't buy but to have a Deluxe for 160 euros seems a pretty good deal...

Here they are very easy to cop, there is not really a hype about it, still a lot of sizes available...Maybe because of flashy colorways, don't know. Or maybe the hype about Air Max is passing like for Jordan. Can't tell.

^ that’s awesome! I’m sure there’s only a couple though. That’s the PR Nike is going for with those.

That dude is going to be on the L train the rest of his life on that account.

Back
Top Bottom