THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

I copped off of Dover Street. I am shocked. I didn’t think humans were allowed to cop off Dover Street. $205 shipped. It would have come out to $204 from Nike after tax so I’m okay with that. I could have copped off of Notre and saved $15 but it’s still okay. I have no idea how these fit so I’m hoping my normal size 10 will be fine

Pretty glad I was sleepy yesterday, if I had to stay awake for hours for taking a L :s

In fact I don't have the Skepta's, and even if they look dope, it's a pretty good thing, so, if I can succeed to avoid to get the Black ones, it would be one model I won't have, that means more money as when we love one model we have many colorways...

+ I don't like the back of the shoe and the fact the Black one won't be a Triple Black...

And thanks to Nike to keep that sole and the shinny elements which permit me to think of the fragile ones on the front of the TN and on the fact 95 and 97 got their own sole, unlike 98 and Deluxe...

So if models are more iterations than really new models, more easy to pass. And as we have to make choices :s

It's funny to see some models (like all Air Max) make us want many colorways, when some simple ones (but not except all) can be grabbed in only one colorway without any regrets...

I don't know how they succeed to make us want so many colorways, as Air Max are concerned, while for some classic sneakers without bubble air, it's not necessary true. At least personally.

Nike is smoking hella crack
DismalEmbellishedBluebreastedkookaburra-small.gif

I’m genuinely hoping that the $200 retail will make these sit, or at least one of the white or the blacks. Hoping I can cop off StockX down the road for around 100

I blame Kaepernick. Nike tryna make up that 4 billion market loss real quick with these next few releases :lol:

Seriously though...blacks are a must have but $200 is wild. Especially for a 20 year old model that isn't exactly flying of the shelves.

These just went from an easy double up to one and done for me. Hopefully they sit and I can cop a spare or two on disco.

Im debating should I go and try and pick up the skeptas as I used my middle name instead of my first name...... **** me

Copped the skeppy’s off StockX, figure 250 shipped ain’t bad when those blacks are 210 anyways. Can resell my beat skeppy’s, probably won’t be able to make much of the blacks

Back
Top Bottom