THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried on the Harden Corral’s tonight just to see how comfortable they were and can’t believe I fell in love with them. I had zero intention of buying them and ended up walking out of Footlocker with a size 12 lol. These mf’ers are fire!

I tried on the Harden Corral’s tonight just to see how comfortable they were and can’t believe I fell in love with them. I had zero intention of buying them and ended up walking out of Footlocker with a size 12 lol. These mf’ers are fire!
First boost experience?

Where can we get these all star hardens?

The teal ones (a.k.a. vision colorway) he wore in the first half? Those were an adidas 747 warehouse event exclusive only. Had to be there at the event in LA to have a chance at them. The black ones (imma be a star vol.2) that he wore in the second half should be available in the next month or two I’m assuming.

yooo thats lit man can u make an edit of black boost on the ibas. And maybe gold too

Gold might be yellow but I never seen gold colored Boost so hard to imagine the shade of gold
adidas-harden-vol-2-2018-7.jpg

adidas-harden-vol-2-18-7.jpg

The teal ones (a.k.a. vision colorway) he wore in the first half? Those were an adidas 747 warehouse event exclusive only. Had to be there at the event in LA to have a chance at them. The black ones (imma be a star vol.2) that he wore in the second half should be available in the next month or two I’m assuming.
Thanks, I was referring to the teal and did not realize they were exclusive!

Since theres a ps4 edition for the pg2s there should be an xbox edition of the hv2s. Would be some good competition amiright.

Not sure if he’s a fan, but he was in that madden commercial this year with Chris Paul playing Xbox

It would have to be a Switch edition, because Curry lame shoes has a Xbox edition.
Oh yeah... Well thanks now Curry blew the chance for some harden vol 2 fame.
Not sure if he’s a fan, but he was in that madden commercial this year with Chris Paul playing Xbox

exactly why i thought itd be nice if harden got an xbox colorway. I guess harden can have an nba live colorway since hes the face of that game and is in the nba live ads. And also pg1 got a 2k colorway lol.

Maroons just came in the mail today. They definitely run narrow and long. I have a really wide foot (EEE on the Brannock) so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. I won't get a chance to get on a court until later this week.

Anyone know where I can find the grey Hardens vol 1 sz 13? There's like literally 0 pairs out here...

I think they release March 10th.

Played in mine last night. Def feel a little more narrow. I have a pretty wide foot and noticed when I first put them on, but once I started playing I didn’t notice at all. I really like them. Always had to double knot my vol 1’s which was a slight annoyance. Thought these laces wouldn’t need it, but they will too.

ohhh my fault. misread that. thought you were talking about the gray vol 2.

i don't even recall seeing a grey red vol 1 though unless you're talking about one of those harden PE's that didn't release to the public. i could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom