THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
56bb54f5e5cfae2380b6b7d00b95ab7c.jpg
These bad boys...

Just got in my California Dreaming pair, and boy am I underwhelmed. I loved the 1, 1 of my favorite basketball shoes since the LeBron 10. But these are def a step in the wrong direction IMO. I sized half a size up from the Vol 1 and they seem big, but I'm worried going half a size down it would be too difficult go get on my foot and too narrow. This shoe is frustrating :/

i wore mine again to play in yesterday and didn't notice them being tight and narrow. think they break in pretty well width-wise.

Harden keeps saying its lighter in most of his interviews about the shoe.

but everyone is saying its heavier. Sole Bros took its weight and it was a little heavier.

I've been on the hunt for a 10.5 I think it's a wrap for these, unless you can find on eBay or stockx or something

I feel your pain... I should've pulled the trigger back in March.. But out of all the pairs, who knew these would be difficult to obtain after the fact..

I feel your pain... I should've pulled the trigger back in March.. But out of all the pairs, who knew these would be difficult to obtain after the fact..
Depending on how cool you are with your local Footlocker employees they might be able to look it up and track a pair down, I did that with the black LS

Was hoping to see these in the mall today, but none of the store seems to have them on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom