THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Beard in the Vol. 3 Toxic or 'MVP' colorway. They are kinda crazy looking, but I really like them, especially on court. Agent 0 was rockin' them this weekend in the BIG 3.

Harden rocking Vol. 3 Toxic.jpg

The Beard in the Vol. 3 Toxic or 'MVP' colorway. They are kinda crazy looking, but I really like them, especially on court. Agent 0 was rockin' them this weekend in the BIG 3.

Harden rocking Vol. 3 Toxic.jpg

I'm seeing two different versions of these. One with a black outsole and another with a yellow outsole. Definitely prefer the yellow outsole due to the added contrast. If these ever release stateside hopefully that is the version that releases.

got the iron man 3s in my true size...yikes they're tight on top of the toes. Feel like yeezys

Not to bring a up a dead topic, but for those that said they have a sloppy fit on the Vol 2, I just started finding that if I make sure the front most laces (at the toes) are tied tighter that it drastically improved the fit without me having to even tie them that tight towards the heel. I’ve always been fine with the fit (occasionally changing it up a bit with the different lace options as experimentation), but just thought I’d share because it had changed how I’ve had to tie them toward the back and heel.

I would tie them tighter towards the heel for lockdown, but that would just end up being too tight on my Achilles and numb my foot. Tying the tie laces on the toes tighter and tying the rest more around my foot shape has made them feel more like comfy socks as opposed to too tight.

oh yeah saw those a couple days ago - im actually turning with that colorway. solid fit and all around performance, could be a discount cop. that colorway is nice.

**Edit: I'm an idiot. wrong thread. But the D.O.N. has a new colorway if anybody wants to read about it in that thread :smile:

Last edited:
The lacing system just kills the shoe for me. I actually like them except for the design of the piece that's silver. It's so ugly.

I feel like they theme this out of BMW M series color palette...if so may consider to cop.
ea4c7ec8-21bf-4127-998f-79ef24e7333d.jpg
I think you're right and I like it..... Puma always does this with Ferrari and I never buy them because I don't have a Ferrari but I can rock these with my M3 woot woot.....#1 stunna lol

Haven’t even tried the 3’s on. Been too lazy. Haven’t gotten over the aesthetics. I’d order a pair $70 or under just to try as long as there were free returns

Back
Top Bottom