THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it’s agreed upon then that Lightstrike isn’t that great (or at least compared to the past models, especially the Vol 2)? The way Harden has been playing out of his mind made me almost really want a pair due to them being lighter, but if the Lightstrike doesn’t have enough forefoot impact protection (especially coming from Boost) then forget about it.

I was pretty much sold from Nightwing’s review that the Lightstrike wasn’t going to be all that anyway...

Every colorway is 30% off on adidas right now. I just picked up the black and gold ones, I like the barbershop ones but couldn’t stand the multiple colors on the soles.

Well Damm
Screenshot_20191201-112042.png

Damn I just ordered for the 30% off and tried to cancel to reorder and they wouldn’t let me do it.

going to have to reorder then return:smh:

Last edited:
Nice...Def going to return my pair from DSG now. Just ordered both the Imma Be A Star and the Barbershop color way, feel better going with ADC because of their return policy. I had a feeling that Adidas would be having a 50% off sale, this promo isn’t quite that but close enough and saves me a trip to the mall so it’s all good, thanks for posting.

I doubt they would give that promo if it happened.
Dame did it last year was $50 or was it 55?
I think these might hit below $70 later lol

thinking about getting the pink lemonades right now in whatever size and then keep checking daily to exchange them for my actual size...hmmm or am i stupid for even thinking about doing that lol

Barbershops and Imma Be a Stars came in today from the ADC promo sale...got a chance to break em in tonight during a league game. My first impressions about the shoes are overall very positive. The traction was on point, a few wipes here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. The fit was great, the midfoot area was really locked in...the material around the toe box is soft and flexible, not a bad thing just something I’ll have to get used to. Reminded me of the BYW X and it’s sock like fit. Cushioning was good, reminded me a lot of Bounce but better...kinda low in the forefoot though, another thing that might take some getting used to. They felt light and responsive, plus I had a pretty good game tonight so that always helps lol. Pretty sure I’ll find a spot in my rotation for the Vol 4’s...will share an update after I get a chance to play a little more in them.

Back
Top Bottom