THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need this colorway that he played in tonight and the Gila Monsters in a size 12!
I know it's a slim chance I will see someone selling a sz 12, but got to keep on wishing.

I was in attendance for tonight, and they are gonna HAVE to Fam! Broke shiny suit man's record and with a triple double. Dude was amazing tonight...

I need the ones he was wearing tonight, the white PE's and the Grayvy joints and I'm good!

repped for "shiny suit man" lmaooo

No, but one of my favorite(probably top 3 favorite) CWs of the Vol. 1. Crazy to think it wasn't one of the initial CWs.

I think all his PE's are fire I wish adidas would at least do a limited run on those
GettyImages-912435656-1.jpg
James-Harden_adidas-Harden-Vol-1_56-points-PE-1.jpg
getty-images-909893198.jpg

I agree All flames

Wouldn't see any of these releasing as it seems we're gearing up for the Vol. 2 release.

The Wool Vol. 1s are do remind of the Christmas LeBron 7s though.

Some interesting PEs. Can't see any more Vol 1 releases with the 2s coming in 2 weeks. Any word on miadidas for the Vol 2s?

super fast delivery via DHL signature required from Taiwan, seller ID4SHOES on ebay. took a few days for payment to clear but once it cleared, it took 2-4 days to get here. both id4shoes and kickscrew uses DHL which is like fedex/ups in asia, at least hong kong and taiwan.

If harden wins mvp this season I know adidas will make a special colorway for him only question I have is do y'all think it will be a vol 1 or vol 2?

If harden wins mvp this season I know adidas will make a special colorway for him only question I have is do y'all think it will be a vol 1 or vol 2?
I doubt it..... Adidas didn’t even make a playoff colorway

Didn’t they already make an mvp colorway for the vol 1, but then it got scrapped when he didn’t win? Still released in small quantities online I believe and some people were able to get a pair. White/gold.

Didn’t they already make an mvp colorway for the vol 1, but then it got scrapped when he didn’t win? Still released in small quantities online I believe and some people were able to get a pair. White/gold.
Yup but since he didn't win mvp I don't really count it as the mvp colorway, only reason I think it could still be a vol 1 and not a 2 is because he's already worn the 1 for 51 games this season as of tonight

Back
Top Bottom