THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally go a pair of the 6's.

I said finally but it's not like I was looking for them or trying to get them. I just saw some for a good price and decided to buy.

I've had ever pair except the 5's, for know reasons. Because everyone said that they're trash! :rofl:

I glad to admit that the 6's are great! No complaints on any aspect and more importantly my feet didn't hurt in them!

No break-in time was needed, finally!

Finally go a pair of the 6's.

I said finally but it's not like I was looking for them or trying to get them. I just saw some for a good price and decided to buy.

I've had ever pair except the 5's, for know reasons. Because everyone said that they're trash! :rofl:

I glad to admit that the 6's are great! No complaints on any aspect and more importantly my feet didn't hurt in them!

No break-in time was needed, finally!
I feel you still waiting for a good price on a cw I really want lol. Might end up skip this model. None of the colors really wow me. TTS?

I feel you still waiting for a good price on a cw I really want lol. Might end up skip this model. None of the colors really wow me. TTS?

I went TTS with my Nike size.

They definitely run big but I went true to my regular size because I needed the width to be right because I heard that the forefoot might be narrow.

Length wise they're long but the width is perfect.

I dig those ASUs but got my eyes on the ASU 5's right now, LOVE EM

asu.jpg

beard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom