THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe they did him like this with the sig. Joints are wack to me. Lillards are way more harder and less expensive.

FinishLine's release calendar has a Red/White colorway dropping 7/1. interested in seeing what that is. also interesting that would be dropping the same day as the Black/Black LS

Seeing that it's only finishline with that red white release. it may just be the home colorway (since Finishline doesn't have the home colorway in stock right now).

But something interesting is that Footlocker has a Harden vol 1 "Cactus" release on july 8th.

Seeing that it's only finishline with that red white release. it may just be the home colorway (since Finishline doesn't have the home colorway in stock right now).

But something interesting is that Footlocker has a Harden vol 1 "Cactus" release on july 8th.
not too interested in the LS model, but this "cactus"...please tell me they are talking about pink/salmon color cactus as in gila monster!!!

Its not, i posted pics of the cactus a few pages ago, it has actual cactus drawn on lining & insole
good to know, thx for the info, i will go check it out!!

Footlocker UK:

1st July: Harden Vol.1 - Men (Scarlet / Scarlet / Scarlet)

1st July: Harden Vol.1 "Uncaged" - Men (Black / Black / Utility Black)

8th July: Harden Vol.1 - Men (Black / Teal / Solar Red)

Finishline also has a BOYS' GRADESCHOOL ADIDAS HARDEN VOL. 1 (BLACK / SOLAR GREEN / CYAN) for a July 1st drop. Not sure if this will come in Men's sizes also.
oh shoot, missed this post too, 2 more hardens!!!  and the LS

The cargos didn't sell out because adidas released 3 other grey colorways within a three month period before them. BHM, all star and grayvy. People got tired of the date getting pushed back and copped the others. The hype was dead by the time they released.

Actually, Cargos were always slated for a 3/4 release and Grayvys were 3/31 but got moved up. Regardless, bball sneakers just don't sell like they used to as people have moved towards the athleisure shoes (NMDs, Roshes, FKRs, UBs, Yeezys, AMs, etc.). All these bball colorways just sit cause nobody wears them casually anymore and serious hoopers only need 2-3 pairs a season and makeup a tiny part of the shoe buying population.

Back
Top Bottom