THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yacht Parties will drop in August to coincide with his yacht party which will be all-white themed.

Last edited:
The LS colorways look good so far. I'm surprised the LS still has the infinity plate. You don't need that in a casual shoe, so I thought adidas would keep it out for cost savings.

The LS colorways look good so far. I'm surprised the LS still has the infinity plate. You don't need that in a casual shoe, so I thought adidas would keep it out for cost savings.
maybe they don't want the boost to feel as soft as the runners, and some of us might still want to try hooping in them?

Maybe. I'm intrigued and may try playing in them if I can get a good deal on a pair. They will look good casually for sure.

Yacht Parties will drop in August to coincide with his yacht party which will be all-white themed.
Yacht parties are nice, but why does the upper look so cheap? They should've used the upper they've been using instead of that mesh.

Finally releasing, now just needa see if they're a step up from the Vol 1s cushion wise and if you can ball in em

according to WearTesters, Night Life colorway will drop on July 1st, which is the black ones, for 160, primeknit.  the price is consistent to the other vol 1s being primeknit.  i do hope the primeknit on the LS models are softer because i find that the non-primeknit harden vol 1 feels softer to the touch, and i can't tell the difference while hooping on court.

according to WearTesters, Night Life colorway will drop on July 1st, which is the black ones, for 160, primeknit.  the price is consistent to the other vol 1s being primeknit.  i do hope the primeknit on the LS models are softer because i find that the non-primeknit harden vol 1 feels softer to the touch, and i can't tell the difference while hooping on court.
I think it got pushed back cause it was on footlocker, finishline, footlocker eu calendars as July 1st but it's not listed there any more...

It literally says Bounce right on the shoe bro :lol:

Those cheap looking things can't possibly be the 2's though, can they? Gotta be a like a Team Harden shoe

It literally says Bounce right on the shoe bro
laugh.gif

Those cheap looking things can't possibly be the 2's though, can they? Gotta be a like a Team Harden shoe
i know that.. the last pic of the black/red one we didn't see it written. it just said Harden BE and everyone was just guessing if it was bounce or not.

It literally says Bounce right on the shoe bro :lol:

Gotta be a takedown model. No way Adidas would take out boost on the 2, unless Harden didnt like playing in it?

Regardless, those things are gross :lol:

Last edited:

I think it got pushed back cause it was on footlocker, finishline, footlocker eu calendars as July 1st but it's not listed there any more...
no!!!!!!!!  why must i read this first thing in the morning as soon as i got to work?!!!!!

but thank you for the info...this sucks :frown:

I really liked the looks of the Vol 1, but I mostly ball outdoors so I would hate to trash them like that. This take down model looks like it should be ideal for that.

First time posting. But been following the thread. So just to recap for my own mind, the Harden Vol 1 LS not for balling (appears that release date of 7/1 was pushed out). These Harden Vol 1 BEs are an additional style? OR you thinking it's the Harden 2 without boost or with?

One other thing I was gonna ask, anyone on this page know what the Nike equivalent is to Boost and if they are planning or have put that in any basketball shoes yet? 

First time posting. But been following the thread. So just to recap for my own mind, the Harden Vol 1 LS not for balling (appears that release date of 7/1 was pushed out). These Harden Vol 1 BEs are an additional style? OR you thinking it's the Harden 2 without boost or with?
GIven the material and the choice of cushioning (Bounce=budget, Boost=top tier) and materials (mesh w/ what looks to be synthetic leather v knit mesh or PK on some cw) I'd say this is more of a team model. No way these are the Harden Vol 2.

One other thing I was gonna ask, anyone on this page know what the Nike equivalent is to Boost and if they are planning or have put that in any basketball shoes yet? 

React is the newest cushioning Nike introduced this week. Compatible to Boost I don't know. Gotta wait until August 3 to test them out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom