THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
68D1AE7A-D4D6-4FCE-B659-B520D29E19D6.jpeg

Just got these in. 11.5 same size as Vol1.
WAY too snug. Should’ve never sized down, oops.

Going right back

Voyager is way nicer than Cosmos.

160 way too much. 3's looking like a downgrade! Fat heel is strange. Medial side has no correlation to the rest of the shoe.

520917.JPEG
I mean if that high heel gives us amazing lockdown I'm good! All I ask for is a pair with primeknit, please adidas

1s were the best looking performer so far imho, the LS2 was the best casual look imho so far, I dont like the 3s but I didn't like the 2s outside of the LS, and ultimately I bought the LS1 but regret it bcuz I think the 1s looked better with the toe cover of the performance vs without on the LS

Not sure if I can personally pull an olive shoe off but I love that colorway
You can but if you're talking on court I kinda agree. I have nothing that wouldn't make them look so out of place it isn't funny. I love that CW though and may get a pair once the other online places go further down in price since I know they want to clear space for the 3's soon.

Decided to return my Vol 2s, tried to loosen up the laces as much as I could but that tightness is just too insane, my feet today after a game were bulging in pain, it's ridiculous. Hopefully the Vol 3s are dope, I really like the look of em.
Was the tightness around the beginning of your toes where the elastic band is? Looks like they also put an elastic band near the beginning of the toes in the Vol 3 so you might have the same problems.

what socks are those though...
Traxion Menace Crews you can get them on Foot sites but there's always random mom and pop sports shops online that have them for below retail. For performance socks, they're not bad. Maybe a small notch below the old Stance NBA logo crews but still pretty solid. I wouldn't pay retail for them though.

You mean after the 40% off posted in the coupon thread? Guess they're trying to reach or surpass their 3rd quarter goals or something lol

20180926_102131.jpg
Rocking the LS 2 Lace today. These joints mad comfy but as a fat footer I'm not really with the on foot look.
IMG_7798.JPG

Yeah I feel you on the look, I actually was disappointed in the comfort when I first worn them yesterday but will see today as I walk around doing a bunch of ish
Was the tightness around the beginning of your toes where the elastic band is? Looks like they also put an elastic band near the beginning of the toes in the Vol 3 so you might have the same problems.
not even sure, it was the entire shoe tbh, I loosened up that portion so much but still it didn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom