THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to return my Vol 2s, tried to loosen up the laces as much as I could but that tightness is just too insane, my feet today after a game were bulging in pain, it's ridiculous. Hopefully the Vol 3s are dope, I really like the look of em.

Same with me man. I tried the harden vol2s 3 times because I like the look, they have great reviews and they're pretty cheap but they are waayy too tight for me. I'd have to go up a full size. I wanted to try the Harden B/E X but they sold out lol.

Same with me man. I tried the harden vol2s 3 times because I like the look, they have great reviews and they're pretty cheap but they are waayy too tight for me. I'd have to go up a full size. I wanted to try the Harden B/E X but they sold out lol.
Damn thought it was just me, honestly wanted to give it one last shot but I'm out of ideas to loosen it up more lol

I tried shoe trees and steam lol. Just decided why bother, there are other shoes out there. Great performance basketball shoes are sitting now. I've been enjoying the 361 Mazers.

I tried shoe trees and steam lol. Just decided why bother, there are other shoes out there. Great performance basketball shoes are sitting now. I've been enjoying the 361 Mazers.

Yo, that is a really good shoe. I gave mine away a year ago - just had too many - but it was really close to the Kobe 8 for me.

I have multiple pairs of the Vol 2s and I have experienced very little stretch in the materials even with extended wear. Did you go TTS? I went 1/2 size down on the Vol 1s but had to go TTS on the 2s.

I have multiple pairs of the Vol 2s and I have experienced very little stretch in the materials even with extended wear. Did you go TTS? I went 1/2 size down on the Vol 1s but had to go TTS on the 2s.
Maybe you should go tts. I did and had less break in time than the vol 1. First time I played they felt great for me. With the vol 1 it took awhile tts for me in them too. I don't really go down/up any sizes unless I have to because my toes feel like they about to bust out the sneakers which did happen with a pair of flimsy Nike hyper flights.

The LeBron 15(couldn't find 16 info) which was viewed as a pretty heavy shoe was 15.06 in Night Wings size....that doesn't sound light to me lol.

some shoes plays light and some shoes just weights a brick once you put it on. the vol 2 is a semi heavy shoes by weight, but it didn't play like it once you put it on. wondering if it has anything to do with the weight distribution between the soles and the upper???

some shoes plays light and some shoes just weights a brick once you put it on. the vol 2 is a semi heavy shoes by weight, but it didn't play like it once you put it on. wondering if it has anything to do with the weight distribution between the soles and the upper???

That and the bounce in the midsole responding and not feeling clunky.

I mean I hope the shoe feels light, but I can easily tell the difference from when I'm playing in the vol 2 vs something like the hyper rev from 16. Just not something you'd expect from Harden I guess but it seems to be trending this way.

20181007011524.png

11/02
HARDEN VOL. 3
EAST CORAL/REAL CORAL/CHALK CORAL

Back
Top Bottom