THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to ask, but is Rev Up Sports legit? I saw on their site they have the Harden B/E and appear to be in the states. I prefer Bounce over Boost and Harden is my favorite player in the league so I've been eyeing a pair since they dropped. I think some people got the Harden Vol 1 "MVP" pair from the site as Adidas never officially dropped them, but I'm not certain. Any insight is appreciated, NT fam.

Dang hes lucky. Do people in china just get shoes early or something?

this guy has people that hook him up, since the factories are there some pairs always leak out and these guys buy them up. he also had the sweet life LS really early before any LS pair was even released.

The leaks failed us. The vol 2's are a hit.

I really like the nice detailing on the few pairs we've seen so far. That type of stuff was not present in any of the leaks we saw originally. But I think what makes the shoe is the prime knit toebox. That aspect was visible on some leaks but the original leak of the shoe (I went back to page 111) made me assume it was a cheap plastic overlay on the toebox. The leaks just really started the shoe out on a terrible path.

This is well done by Adidas. Probably didn't need to use the gimmicky lacing system to achieve the same kind of look.

They also look like performance monster. The inner sock booty...they upper overlay wrap system...a prime knit toebox? Boost? I will be floored if this isn't going to be the best hoops shoe of 2018.

I think I am going to cop a pair of I see the at an outlet lol...OR if Adidas does right again and gets crazy with the primeknit design. This their chance!

Hate to ask, but is Rev Up Sports legit? I saw on their site they have the Harden B/E and appear to be in the states. I prefer Bounce over Boost and Harden is my favorite player in the league so I've been eyeing a pair since they dropped. I think some people got the Harden Vol 1 "MVP" pair from the site as Adidas never officially dropped them, but I'm not certain. Any insight is appreciated, NT fam.

yes, they are legit, ordered my harden vol.1 mvp colorway from them. it is a nice place to check out since they have some of the lesson popular colorways which aren't on the main shoe websites.

Speaking of the "MVP'S" I slept hard on those.. Regret

i'm with you, was keeping an eye on them, dropped from 139 to 129, had it in my cart for a week and they sent me 10% off, then a few days later it shot up to 200 bux...then sold out :frown:

"Year of the Dog" Hardens on the way hopefully haha... I think they just got released in Asia already
Screenshot_2018-01-13-16-47-04-1.png
Any word on a states release?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-13-16-47-04-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-13-16-47-04-1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
I hope they price it at somewhere around $120 $125

westbrook, kyrie, pg all got low price points

hv2 black 2.png
hv2 black.png

Keep dreaming lol...no way this goes for under $140, in fact I would have a hard time believing these go for less then the Vol 1's u less I missed where adidas stated they would be

Boost is just overpriced marketry. Ain’t no way people outside the basketball community will buy the vol 2s for 160+ when they can get pure boosts and other cheaper adidas shoes that have a little bit less boost than those. So in other words adidas might drop the price lower despite there being almost the same boost amount as UBs or EQTs just cause tr majority of basketball sneaker heads lean on towards Nike and their cheaper shoes. I don’t see much people wearing the vol 1s but I see a whole lot of ppl wearing every Nike athlete’s shoes

Putting these at $120 destroys Adidas' ability to stratify their performance product into price tiers based on technology, so it'll never happen

The dame 4 is Adidas' parallel to the Westbrook/kyrie/PG level shoes

Especially with Rose 8 at $140, explosive at $140, and the BYW coming at $160. Harden has to be $140.

Back
Top Bottom