THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mi adidas Harden 2 is off the US site again. What is going on with ADC? This shoe has dropped off the site 2 or 3 times in the last week.

On a positive note, there are additional NCAA tourny team inspired colorways up on ADC.

mi adidas Harden 2 is off the US site again. What is going on with ADC? This shoe has dropped off the site 2 or 3 times in the last week.

On a positive note, there are additional NCAA tourny team inspired colorways up on ADC.
Good thing I added to cart asap lol

I’ve seen the option pop up before on the US site, but whenever I clicked the customize button, nothing actually happened. It works for me on the UK site. If I ever get it to work on the US site I’m going to pull the trigger ASAP. I’ve got family in the UK so I could always ship to them and have them ship them to me, but I’d rather avoid that at all if possible.

Been playing around this morning before the ncaa games start

probably going to order one of these
2.png

2.png

also want one pair of these red ones, but can't seem to decide what to do with the soles/laces
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Last edited:
Although I didn’t order anything yet, I was able to get the 20% discount applied to the miadidas hardens by adding an NCAA Harden to the cart. Again, I didn’t check out but it brought them down to $136 in the cart

Been playing around this morning before the ncaa games start

probably going to order one of these
2.png

2.png

also want one pair of these red ones, but can't seem to decide what to do with the soles/laces
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

first pair is exactly what I was aiming :lol: I came close. wanna pull the trigger but not sure how they'll look in person

I was def gonna get the one with the red, but then did gold instead of red and now I’m kinda torn between the two. Looking forward to whenever they end up on miadidas again.

How do these fit compared to the Lillard 4, the lillards ran about a size too big for me? Wear a 10 in nikes, got a 9.5 in lillards and still had too much space in the toe

Almost pulled the trigger on a pair from miadidas using a 15% code from the newsletter thing. I enter the code and it gives me the discount, but when i actuslly go to put my credit card number in, it takes it off. Not sure if it’s a glitch or it just can’t be used on miadidas, but usually if something’s in your cart and a code doesn’t work, it’ll let you know right away.

Damn, I'm so tempted to order a IBAS colorway on miadidas. I cant find the official IBAS colorway anywhere for retail. They're definitely easy to create...

Almost pulled the trigger on a pair from miadidas using a 15% code from the newsletter thing. I enter the code and it gives me the discount, but when i actuslly go to put my credit card number in, it takes it off. Not sure if it’s a glitch or it just can’t be used on miadidas, but usually if something’s in your cart and a code doesn’t work, it’ll let you know right away.
I used the same code and it worked fine. I'd check out as a guest if you could because sometimes they restrict you based on how many times you've used a newsletter code.

I used the same code and it worked fine. I'd check out as a guest if you could because sometimes they restrict you based on how many times you've used a newsletter code.

awesome man. got it to work. just ordered two pairs. says 3-4 weeks for delivery. i'll post them whenever they eventually come in.

Back
Top Bottom