THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
36135791_225606794920634_5237531833708576768_n.jpg

35618049_216985892262939_7733596264402518016_n.jpg
Anybody seen the shirt? can't find it

IMG_6277.JPG

Well those $39 Harden LS came in, happy to say they're playable for sure, just that them soles are so damn yellow! Starting the process now #TrustTheProcess

IMG_6277.JPG

Well those $39 Harden LS came in, happy to say they're playable for sure, just that them soles are so damn yellow! Starting the process now #TrustTheProcess

Please share said process. Not familiar with using Magic eraser to fix clear soles

magic erase is a very very fine sponge but works like sandpaper, meaning it will take the surface layer of material off just like that. bleach and UV light might work better in icing soles but please let us know how it turned out.

The vision colorway is the only one I like. If they were widely available I'd cop them they are really nice

Please share said process. Not familiar with using Magic eraser to fix clear soles

magic erase is a very very fine sponge but works like sandpaper, meaning it will take the surface layer of material off just like that. bleach and UV light might work better in icing soles but please let us know how it turned out.
Oh wow lmaoo didn't even think yall would see those boxes and comment about it, I'm actually using solebright, those magic erasers boxes are just there to hold the shoes in place and stability :rofl:

So far it's it's working ok but only been doing it for a hour a day since I come home late. But god they were so yellow when they came in, it was ridiculous.

Last edited:
has anyone seen the Olive cw in person? Looks good on the stock pictures, but couldn't find them in a store

Oh wow lmaoo didn't even think yall would see those boxes and comment about it, I'm actually using solebright, those magic erasers boxes are just there to hold the shoes in place and stability :rofl:

So far it's it's working ok but only been doing it for a hour a day since I come home late. But god they were so yellow when they came in, it was ridiculous.

ah, that explains the foam on the outsole since i don't think magic eraser has chemicals inside them.

What do people use magic erasers on shoes for, to clean stubborn stains?

i saw the box you were using and just assumed you were using the product and not just the box. i sometimes use it on the lateral or medial sides of the shoe to get scuffs off left by others' shoes.

Man I keep spraining my ankles with this shoe unfortunately. Maybe its the traction or something I dunno. I sprained both my ankles already lol

Man I keep spraining my ankles with this shoe unfortunately. Maybe its the traction or something I dunno. I sprained both my ankles already lol

I hooped in these in my local indoor gym about 4 games straight and on the last game I damn near sprained my ankle twice doing a simple step back through the legs and the second time stepping on someone's foot. I may pull back my comments on these being my favorite hooping shoes of this year

Haven’t sprained my ankle in these but they do feel like they’re a lower cut than most low top hoop shoes...haven’t measured them or done a comparison though.

Dang u don’t sound as mad as I do when I sprain my ankle let alone two ankles. Maybe it’s the bulkiness of the shoe. When I sprain my ankle it’s when I’m playing in these shoes with very high cushioning.

Dang u don’t sound as mad as I do when I sprain my ankle let alone two ankles. Maybe it’s the bulkiness of the shoe. When I sprain my ankle it’s when I’m playing in these shoes with very high cushioning.
That's interesting, thought it would be the exact opposite. Which shoes exactly?

Back
Top Bottom