THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
15BB6590-E2DB-45F4-BF84-DB85E3707D59.jpeg

I don’t know why but these give me a Kobe Mentality/Rage kind of vibe...not necessarily aesthetically but just in general. Easy pass

Oreo colorway and lavender colorway is beautiful. I’d cop but i’ll probably wait til Black Friday and hopefully they’re not out of stock

More of the Vol 2s are marked down at adidas. adidas is having 20% a bunch of their shoes (promo code SNEAKER20) and it works for the Vol 2s. Pretty good deal for those that don't want to wait for the next 30% off sale...
You're right if you can't wait but they dang near have a fsr in every color but the Cali dreaming and the MVP color. Good looking out though for those that can't wait.

Check your local adidas outlet, Vol 2’s are $100 and they were also offering an additional 30% off

Returned my greys for the black and red colorway... I'm hot the California dreaming sold like hot cakes after the sale

Disappointed we didn't more colorways with colored boost or colorways that used different color for the tongue and toe cap like Vol 1 pioneers and disruptors. There were samples that had that colorblocking so I had my hopes up.

Unless we get a code soon that works on mi adidas for the Vol 2s, then I'm going to grab one last GR colorway on steep discount and wait for the Vol 3s in ~3 months.

Still find it weird adidas is release two versions of the Harden B/E this year. Duke or someone else in the know, what is that all about?

Back
Top Bottom