THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I assume this has been posted but with the Vol 1s I noticed a huge difference with the leather ones vs non. Does anyone now how the leather in vol 3 is vs non? Any difference. I wanna get the all white ones.

I assume this has been posted but with the Vol 1s I noticed a huge difference with the leather ones vs non. Does anyone now how the leather in vol 3 is vs non? Any difference. I wanna get the all white ones.
No one knows because the first leather pair, the all white one at Footaction, just dropped 4 days ago.

75B4D547-D0BA-4DC2-8544-3EC526B3E94D.jpeg
C50666DA-2849-4295-BA22-B4125546DE5C.jpeg

My Champs let me use everything from my FootLocker account as if they’re the same (because they basically are, share the same system). They even price matched my Vol 2 based on the price I paid for them from FootLocker.

That includes the rewards? Associate had shut this customer down when they wanted to use a VIP Ftl coupon in champs.

Interesting.. You don’t happen to know if I can apply a ftl reward to a champs purchase? That would be a game changer

Unfortunately I couldn’t tell you. I don’t get to buy kicks often to know if I even have points haha. Really my only reason for thinking that they might was because of my experience:

When I went to get the Vol 2 from Champs they scanned the barcode and it came up as a higher price than I anticipated. They then said (again, this is Indianapolis location) they could just price match against my FootLocker purchase I had made (they needed the receipt from that Ftl purchase to prove it was 49.99, even though it was a different color way). They then looked up my account by phone number and it pulled up my Ftl account with all my address, email, etc filled out exactly the same.

I shouldn’t have spoken so soon I’m saying that they applied my purchase points because I don’t know that 100%, but the receipt that came in my shoe box (the large piece of paper with a picture of the shoe you purchased) was literally the same as my FootLocker one with Champs written instead.

Gerald Green once again switched back to Vol 2 tonight, this time in the tancolorway. He played in the Vol 3 Saturday and Monday night. Very interesting to me, must be his fav shoe or something...

they scanned the creators club barcode in my adidas app and told me i had a 20% off coupon at the register. no idea i even had that coupon, so not sure if everyone has access to that or if that's just accumulated from the last time i bought stuff

they scanned the creators club barcode in my adidas app and told me i had a 20% off coupon at the register. no idea i even had that coupon, so not sure if everyone has access to that or if that's just accumulated from the last time i bought stuff
What about the 40%?

For real, I didn't even remember that "creator's club" or whatever it was called. I placed a couple larger orders and had 20% and 25% promo codes sent to me. When I actually looked at my points, I was like 200 away from "Icon" and a 30% code. So I wrote four or five reviews and the next day had my promo code.

Could not find any info on these releasing in the states. Did see them on Adidas Philippines:

BtnNDTUl2cE

BtnNDTUl2cE

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 4.38.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 4.38.33 PM.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
adidas-Hoops-Harden-Vol-3-James-Harden-All-Star.jpeg

All three colorways will strictly be player edition exclusives, meaning they will not release to the public. Despite the fact, we very well may see additional colorways of the adidas Harden Vol. 3, Dame 5, and Marquee Boost Low releasing during All Star Weekend, as these colorways are not slated to release.

adidas stupid af for not releasing them

source: https://oneononetesters.com/a-first-look-at-the-2019-adidas-all-star-collection

Last edited:
adidas-Hoops-Harden-Vol-3-James-Harden-All-Star.jpeg

All three colorways will strictly be player edition exclusives, meaning they will not release to the public. Despite the fact, we very well may see additional colorways of the adidas Harden Vol. 3, Dame 5, and Marquee Boost Low releasing during All Star Weekend, as these colorways are not slated to release.

adidas stupid af for not releasing them

source: https://oneononetesters.com/a-first-look-at-the-2019-adidas-all-star-collection

Huh?????? Why would they not release these colorways?? Never mind I know why lol

JS”

Back
Top Bottom