THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HARDEN VOL 4

IMG_5965.jpg
IMG_5966.jpg
IMG_5967.jpg
IMG_5968.jpg

Kinda has a don issue 1 vibe to it as well. i like it tho, better looking than the Vol 3s. waiting to see the barbershop colourway.

so far there were only two 3s i liked the Cartoon Rockets and Ironman, of that i only want the Rockets, hopefully we see the LS and they're nice

Can't be v4. If so money saved lol

Wait.. is it spectulation it's harden 4 because of the shorts? Lol

Looks more like the next Pro Vision

Last edited:
Not sure, but I do know the 4 has lightstrike and I can see the lighstrike dimples on the heel.

Harden 4 or not, I will say that I am appreciating Adidas basketball's design and feel far better than anything else I'm seeing from their competitors.

HARDEN BE 3 (sneakerhighway says this)

i think its the B/E 4 tho...

IMG_6025.jpg
IMG_6026.jpg
IMG_6027.jpg

i thought this was the BE3:

D39yfQtU8AAbWHC.jpg
D39yhuvUEAAcwla.jpg

Last edited:
Can't be v4. If so money saved lol

Wait.. is it spectulation it's harden 4 because of the shorts? Lol

Looks more like the next Pro Vision

It is Vol 4. i've seen a black/red in a catalogue and also a barbershop inspired colourway that will be blue, white, red.. barbershop one had this kinda pic but actual shoe was marked confidential.
61TkrEy5hHL._SX425_.jpg

so it's Lightstrike you wear designed, need better colors though will await for further judgment but i think i like it better than the 3 overall so far lets see the LS model

7BAE4724-81D3-4749-92E8-177F05C7B947.jpeg

For what it’s worth that classified image can’t be the right silhouette (contradicting solebros video). I messaged them but they wouldn’t post. That silhouette is harden be 2

7BAE4724-81D3-4749-92E8-177F05C7B947.jpeg

For what it’s worth that classified image can’t be the right silhouette (contradicting solebros video). I messaged them but they wouldn’t post. That silhouette is harden be 2
The silhouettes haven't always lined up, sometimes they just use a stock image FPO.

I think it might be time to cop those Iron Mans. Was holding off to see the Vol. 4s and looks like I won't be spending much money on Vol. 4s next season.

If anyone ever sees this CW in sz 11 anywhere online please tag me or in person DM me and I'll give you a few bucks your way for picking them up if possible

Thanks yall G26810.png.png

Back
Top Bottom