THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
42B8D262-D5F1-460E-9306-E15F6D663FBE.png
Just bought these off OfferUp. That app is dangerous.
That's a steal, I sold my DS 10.5 pair on StockX for $300+ last year.

The eyelet section is so ugly.
Yeah, the ugliest shoes adidas has put out recently have those "choose your own lacing" style: Vol. 2 and the Dame 3.

Interesting that they moved the Harden logo off the tongue and replaced it with the AlphaBounce three stripes. It looks like an AlphaBounce now.

Looks like I'm skipping all the even numbered Volumes.

Anybody know the fit on these and overall quality on these? Never bought some Harden’s but these caught my eye.
9B282EB9-7C97-4E88-B1EB-C89CBEFF52CC.jpeg

All Harden Vol 2 LS are really good quality. The weak point is the PK (in terms of durability) but they're really comfy. Thick slabs of real leather.

Fit is TTS unless you have really wide feet, in which case a half size up wouldn't hurt.

All Harden Vol 2 LS are really good quality. The weak point is the PK (in terms of durability) but they're really comfy. Thick slabs of real leather.

Fit is TTS unless you have really wide feet, in which case a half size up wouldn't hurt.
Good to hear. Thank you fam for the feedback.

No boost on the Vol 4s? Smh wonder why
They’re stupid is my guess. Don’t know many people who have tired boost that didn’t like it. Harden line been my favorite since they came out. I mess with the line so much I’ll at least try the 4’s

That's interesting. Boost never really worked for me in their ball shoes. Only running. Maybe they were bottoming out and I couldn't feel the energy return.

LOVED the boost in my Vol 1's the best and I have a pair of next levels so I know what lightstrike feels like........ time to buy up on all the old hardens now

No energy return over here either but at least it protects my joints from impact

Yeah after a few months of playing in harden 2's and 3's the energy return is gone, the impact protection remains good.

Maybe they were bottoming out and I couldn't feel the energy return.

The durability on boost is slightly better than lunar and we know how weak the first iterations of lunar were.

I'll always be good with some zoom.

Back
Top Bottom