THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need these for CHEAP

Wonder if these will release in the states?? Hardens have a number of colorways that seem to release in Asia but not in the states. So far I can think of the burgundy/black “schwaaag” colorway, the “different breed” colorway, the sun devils colorway, and now the sun glow. I might even be missing a colorway or two.

JS”

Last edited:
Really? That’s disappointing

Been wanting those since he rocked em pre game awhile back. Not sure if he wore em in game

The traction and lightstrike are probably the only things that interest me about the V4. The upper is ugly.

Yeah I felt like Adidas missed a few opportunities by releasing certain colorways overseas or not at all. Those "Different Breeds" would've been a hit if released stateside in moderation.

One of worst and corniest things to ever put on a shoe. Just because Harden likes to say it (sad, but true), doesn't mean you should put it on a shoe. Ugh...

Agreed. I never say this about shoes but Adidas should “tone it down” with the Harden line. They’re getting cheesy with certain color ways or graphics. Sometimes tried and true colorways (Blk/ red, blk/ blue, solid blk, solid red, etc.) look the best. Hell, as long as they’re comfortable, I’ll cop em. All 3 models have felt money on my feet so far.

i am wondering if any of you have seen the black wanted colorway, i've only seen them in asia, but i could be wrong and have just missed it the last time i went shopping in the states.

If anyone ever sees this CW in sz 11 anywhere online please tag me or in person DM me and I'll give you a few bucks your way for picking them up if possible

Thanks yall G26810.png.png

Only thing I can suggest is checking Adidas.com every other day or so. They seem to randomly restock sizes here and there. I've caught a few pairs like that.

Back
Top Bottom