THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crap pic but harden is wearing a pink vol 4, gettin work in at ASU

IMG_8270.jpg

crap pic but harden is wearing a pink vol 4, gettin work in at ASU

IMG_8270.jpg

Thanks. Interested to see more pics. As it stands I’m not impressed at all. I usually like to reserve my views until I’ve seen the sneaker clearly but the previous picks of the Vol 4 are not flattering at all. I’d also like to hear the feedback of harden going from boost to lightstrike cushioning. Wonder what models (BYW maybe) will carry on boost in basketball??

JS”

Thanks. Interested to see more pics. As it stands I’m not impressed at all. I usually like to reserve my views until I’ve seen the sneaker clearly but the previous picks of the Vol 4 are not flattering at all. I’d also like to hear the feedback of harden going from boost to lightstrike cushioning. Wonder what models (BYW maybe) will carry on boost in basketball??

JS”
I think someone else speculated/reported that Boost is leaving the hoops category entirely.

Make what you will of the authenticity but all-in-all a new visual of what's to come. I'm here for it until some official information starts releasing.

Edit: Oh yeah... shoes @ 4:30

Last edited:
Not even sure why I continue going out of my way to hit up outlets. The best deals I've found over the last 5 years or so always seem to be online for the most part. Harden V3's likely will not release at my local outlets and if they did I doubt I'd find them for $56.

I'll probably end up at the local outlets again this weekend! :D

Thanks!

I’m on the lookout for the golds at that $70 or lower price point. Hate that my size was sold out on adc..

JS”

Hey NT fam my cousin James Harden Sr wife died today, since we support James Jr with this thread figured I post it here.

Back
Top Bottom