THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Boost so they price it cheaper not even mad but tried the lightstrike cushion on the Next Level wasn't impress with it.
Don't see a colorway that I prefer so far so it might be awhile before I get a pair but that should be when 30% code starts popping up lol

No Boost so they price it cheaper not even mad but tried the lightstrike cushion on the Next Level wasn't impress with it.
Don't see a colorway that I prefer so far so it might be awhile before I get a pair but that should be when 30% code starts popping up lol
What didn’t you like about the lightstrike because I wanted to try the next level out. Most likely still will just want to see if your beefs end up being mine also.

Barbershops are the only one I’m really liking so far. Maybe the red and black with the gold accent.

James in the barbershop aka the local 24 fitness gym restroom getting a cut.
Screenshot_20190912-095002.png

Last edited:
What didn’t you like about the lightstrike because I wanted to try the next level out. Most likely still will just want to see if your beefs end up being mine also.

Only did quick foot strikes in them, Bounce felt better than LS. Idk if the thickness of the cushioning is a factor, V4 looks thicker than on the Next Level so might be different.

Cookies and Cream FTW.

When those holiday promos kick in each V4 released prior to should be able to be had for under $100!

That's what I'm banking on anyway.

If my memory serves me correctly the V3's were on ADC last year for 30% off not to long after releasing.

Last edited:
If the reviews are good, then I'll gladly grab the M3 aka Barbershop or the candy paint colorway off ADC with 30% off. Aesthetically I'm not in love with these, but that's fine because I'm focused on performance. I've had great experiences with the 1-3s and looking forward to trying out the lightstrike foam.

Wonder if Adidas and Daniel Patrick will have a collab? Not only was he invited to the event but Harden’s rocking the gear in the “official” photos.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom