THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the McDonald’s
5A6F944A-EE67-4418-B90F-1C445CFF7586.jpeg
but they don’t fit if anybody interested
What size?

These are terrible.

Vol 3 by a very wide mile over these.

I'm shocked to see so many positive responses.

I thought the general consensus was the 4 wasn't the best looking, but people are intrigued by LS/lighter shoe and just a new shoe hitting the market. I haven't heard many people boasting 4>3 looks wise.

But with the track record Adidas has had with the harden line so far, no reason not to be excited for these.

Don't like some of the design they used on the strap of the v3 and the XIII on some of the medial side. Wasn't feeling some of the stripe upper on some of them either. The color blocking was good about it. Would buy the War Machine had they released.

Now the 4, don't like the contrasting color of the lace piece on some of them. They got a good one here if the comfort is there and not too narrow.

That Mint/Black & the BMW pair is tough. That lace piece does look pretty weird though. Hope it's nothing like the Dame 3 lacing.

Also, I did not know they plan out so many colorways in advance. That must be like 10 different colorways before the shoe even comes out.

That Mint/Black & the BMW pair is tough. That lace piece does look pretty weird though. Hope it's nothing like the Dame 3 lacing.

Also, I did not know they plan out so many colorways in advance. That must be like 10 different colorways before the shoe even comes out.
Adidas has done this with all the Harden shoes

Man the Vol 4s look incredible aesthetically, how does light strike foam compare to bounce or boost?

Vol. 4 ankle support looks mad sus. Thick midsole plus lowcut looks scary to me.

The foot definitely isn't sitting on top of the whole cushion, the walls in the heel area act as the counter.

DSG removed the Harden vol4 cause they were having a promo where all adidas was 30% off... friend got a pair of Vol 4 for $90

DSG removed the Harden vol4 cause they were having a promo where all adidas was 30% off... friend got a pair of Vol 4 for $90
I noticed that but didn't think the discount would work for the 4s...... I should've juat ordered 1/2 sz up like I did with my vol 2s and 3s

Back
Top Bottom